How to tell if she is close

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I really do not know if it is,when i took her in she was pregnant.She looks young so it maybe.Flower is huge right now and looking very uncomfortable,I am still hoping she delivers before i go into the hospital if not wait until i get home.

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well it is Feb 23 Flower is huge I really thought she was going to have her kittens while i was in the hospital(hehe i am glad she waited).I hope this happens soon.
Ohh and my update as soon of you may know i had surgery on the 17th and i am already home my surgeon said i was a natural healer
It will be a long recovery but i would rather do it at home with my animals then hospital.

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can tell Flower is really uncomfortable she moves alot while sleeping,she can not sit properly i feel so bad for her.

maizeysugah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've been watching this thread for a bit becaue your cat seems to be as far along as my cat. I'm glad to see you're back and all went well. Please keep us updated on Flower's condition!

nance

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've been following this thread as well....I have dealt with only 2 pregnant cats in my life....and both times when the day came they wouldn't leave my side....One was sitting on me and her water broke...THEN I knew for sure ...it was time

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Flower is really uncomfortable and very antsy,she will fall asleep in one area then sleep about 15 or so minutes then move to another area then sleep for a short time again.
hopefully soon.....

maizeysugah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my first time. I adopted Ruckie in January from a couple and I realized she was pregnant about a week later when she started getting "fat". I have no idea how far along she is, but I can feel a huge kitten if I lay my hand on her tummy, and I can see them moving around. She sleeps all the time, but seems uncomfortable today. My guess is she has about a week left.

C'mon, Flower!! You can do it!

cat-tastrophe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our cat Tiara had 2 litters before we spayed her, and she got so fat that we all called her "Bass" because she looked like a huge fish! Keep us posted!

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nope no kittens yet,Hopefully not until later today though since i have to go out today.Get my staples out
and got to buy dog and cat food.

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well still nothing from Flower but ultimate laziness,for the past 2 days maybe 3 days all she does is sleep and the odd time get up to eat.... I hope it is close.

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well i officially figured out how many days Flower has been with me 48,We could tell within the first few days she was pregnant so i am really confident it will be soon.

maizeysugah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow, I've had Veruca for 45 days now and she seems about as far along as Flower. I figured out she started showing on January 30th, that's when I noticed, anyway. That puts her at around 9 weeks now.

I really thought it was going to happen a few days ago, she started nesting in my closet while ignoring the two boxes I set up for her. But, alas, she's just sleeping like the dead again.

tinahaj

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We're in the exact same boat! Kittens will be coming any day and we keep having false alarms. I keep looking on here for more answers to see if mine are having any of the same symptoms. My cat has been very lazy the past few days, but keep eating lots and lots. I noticed today that her nipples are getting almost a raw color of pink and called the vet. They said that just means it's going to be very soon. She also has a crust over her nipples, which I'm assuming in the milk starting to come in. The vet said that was another sign of potential labor in the next few days. I have had lots of people tell me to take her temperature and I tried that last night. She squirmed way too much, so we gave up. Does your cat have any other symptoms? I'm so excited for everyone having kittens. It's so much anticipation!

maizeysugah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tinahaj

We're in the exact same boat! Kittens will be coming any day and we keep having false alarms. I keep looking on here for more answers to see if mine are having any of the same symptoms. My cat has been very lazy the past few days, but keep eating lots and lots. I noticed today that her nipples are getting almost a raw color of pink and called the vet. They said that just means it's going to be very soon. She also has a crust over her nipples, which I'm assuming in the milk starting to come in. The vet said that was another sign of potential labor in the next few days. I have had lots of people tell me to take her temperature and I tried that last night. She squirmed way too much, so we gave up. Does your cat have any other symptoms? I'm so excited for everyone having kittens. It's so much anticipation!
Ooh, sounds like you'll have kittens very soon! My cat got very active today and wanted to play wrestle, she's also a little clingier, but no other signs are visible. I just read somewhere that bengal cats have a longer gestation time, so I may have another week. Keep us posted on your cat!!!

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well Flower is still very lazy,and her nipples are kind of crusty feeling....I really hope it is soon i am very impatient right now,kinda going crazy