How to tell if she is close

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats to you and to Flower!!!!

She performed like a champ and the kits are juuuuust adooooorable!! They look to be good sized and healthy. That's a huge litter! I am wondering if you might have to supplement feedings if Mom doesn't have enough milk or if all the teats don't have a good milk supply. I know cats have eight teats, but not sure if all eight get milk. I'm not an expert at all in this area.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry no update last night me and Flower were sleepy.The vet said she was doing great and no cause for me stressing.As of now there is still only 7 babies.Feedings seem to be going well everyone seems to get some her belly is still large too.

mountaindew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
they are too cute and all look so different. and that black looks like a tortie since I can see some orange on it in one picture.

layitdown

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG how adorable! 7 sure is a lot of babies! It reminds me of a stray I took in about a yr and a half ago. She was huge like your flower and would come wondering by our apartment looking for food. We weren't in any kind of position to care for 1 cat, yet alone 10 cats! Yup that's right, she had 9 babies! I convinced DH to let me take her in and let her birth inside, after the babies got here I told him I'd figure out what to do. We did it in the nick of time too, we brought her in and 5 hours later she delivered! I found a vet hospital who was willing to take them in and find homes for them, they were a week old when we dropped them off.

I'm glad Flower had her babies! She had you waiting quite a while didn't she? Aww, I want a kitten now!

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Now that i am not half asleep yes the black on has some brown markings and it looks like she is wearing and eye patch of white.

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwn! yay flower!

Finally! They're soooooooooooooooooooooox 100 cute!!!!!
Congrats everyone!

tinahaj

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So cute is right. I am hoping for an easy delivery for Coral too. She's sounding like she's going to be a good mommy, as are you. Congratulations again!

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Flower is annoying she wants me everywhere she is,If she can not hear or see me she freaks out so at night i have her in the bedroom and during the day she is in her box on the table.