How to break up with a boyfriend?

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Be there as a friend, but don't let him use it as a way to pull you back in.

Where in Iowa did you live?

I lived in Britt (Mason City area) for 2 years when I was a teenager.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to stop replying to this thread. It seems some people don't like to hear about other people's lives. I guess it's not important. So, I will stop telling you about my non-important life.

So, if you have any other questions, or have any other advice for me... please PM me! I would love some more advice, as I'm still going through a lot of pain and suffering.
Thanks for all your help!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I care!!!! Who cares what other people think (well you know what I mean)? The important people got your back, with no griping intended. Im glad you shared your story, it takes courage to come out with it like that...

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

I'm going to stop replying to this thread. It seems some people don't like to hear about other people's lives. I guess it's not important. So, I will stop telling you about my non-important life.

So, if you have any other questions, or have any other advice for me... please PM me! I would love some more advice, as I'm still going through a lot of pain and suffering.
Hrm, well, at least I know I'm not responsible for that one, as I just now got through to the end of this thread.

If you want to vent, feel free to PM me.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

"Those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind." - Love that quote.

Post away, as long as your in the guidelines there is no need to hold back what you have to say... You are who you are and you shouldnt have to hold back on account of others (as long as no one is directly offended then there is no issue).

bellaluciabaci

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
you can also make efforts to try and find another roomate to fill your space. Put signs up at work, maybe put a free add in craig's list. Even offer to show it for your landlord. Your landlord will ultimately make the decision on whether or not he/she will accept the new tenant, but it's an effort that you could make to kind of keep it cool with your landlord. As for feeling bad for your ex and the roomate, it's nice that you are still thoughtful enough to have feelings like that. It's nice to hear that you aren't completely bitter either. I hate the "whatever" comment. Just keep playing that over and over in your head whenever you start to feel bad and thing will be easier and easier and easier!

bellaluciabaci

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
amazing! I am printing that out and posting it on my wall. It's like you jumped right out of my brain. This is all sooo true. The only time I think about the one I used to "LOVE" is when I am fully enjoying the moment and realize that being with him, never made me as happy as I am now. Thank you for sharing your personal strength and thought with us. I hoped that helped Tiffany. Tiffany, keep reading that and one clear day, you will never think about him again.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure where this came from? I don't find any of this offensive at all. Actually, I can see how it could be helpful to others with all the advice. Most all of us go through this type of thing at least once and it really helps to know we aren't the only ones to ever have to make this type of decision or hurt this way.

You're not alone