AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I admit I wear mine for a week.  I have one favorite pair that I always wear and they get washed when I do laundry once a week.  Not as bad as 17 days though.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
17 days, eww no. Of course, like the bra study, I have to ask what they mean by that---do they mean that women wear their pjs for 17 days without washing them, or have enough sets of pjs that each set gets washed every 17 days on average? (the article is unclear and they don't mention the wording of the poll)

Anyway, I break out a fresh set of pjs twice a week. I don't wear "proper" pjs, just sweatshirts (t-shirts in summer) and lounge pants.

Last edited:

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Confession: If I am not leaving the house (I work from home for Amazon........) I wear Pajamas every day :D - I will literally shower in the morning and change into a clean pair, just easier to do so and more comfortable.

So I have many pairs, and whatever is dirty gets washed 3 times a week when my housekeeper is here. I love my jammies, especially my oversized sleep shirts :D

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wash them whenever I think about throwing them in with the other wash.  Maybe once a week, maybe two weeks.  I have multiple pair and so sometimes don't always were the same ones every night, but I do have a favorite pair.

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a favorite gown. I should say I wear a fresh pair every day/night, but they do not get washed everyday. They just go into the general laundry for my housekeeper to deal with three days a week.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wear them for 3 nights and then they go in the laundry pile. I'm usually in some kind of athletic pant at home; but i don't sleep in those.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I wear a t-shirt and panties to bed, all year 'round. The next morning, they go into the laundry pile.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I only have one pair of PJ's that only get worn when I'm really sick, in the winter.

I sleep in t-shirts usually and, they get washed weekly.  I usually go through 2 of those a week.  

catladylou

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yuck 17 days. No way. Clean pair of jammies everynight. If not going out i put a clean pair on in morning then another clean pair for bed. :smshfrk:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
17 days? Yuck!   I wear mine 2-3 xs then they go in the hamper. I have a drawer full. I love P.J.'s too.  I put them on at night after I've taken my shower, but I actually bought a couple of packs of boy shorts underwear (comfy)   to sleep in w/ a top. I get too hot sleeping in p.j. bottoms, so obviously the underwear go in the hamper every morning! 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love pjs. I probably wear mine for 3 days then change to clean ones.. I get my kids to change theirs daily. I used to iron pjs but I don't anymore. Clean pjs on clean sheets night is a must. ;)