How often do you buy kitty litter???

lorina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Scoop Away seems to clump best for me. It is very dusty, and I usually (when I remember) pour the contents from one bucket into another bucket outside before I bring it in the house. 2nd choice is Tidy Cats clumping in the Immediate Odor Control formula. It seemed to work longer than the Long Lasting Odor Control version.

Arm & Hammer didn't clump well for me. Sheba pees too much at a time with all her medications and fluids.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I use Arm & Hammer in all 5 rubber maid tubs and scoop every day and add when needed and completely empty once a month or as needed.

I'm always buying litter so I'm not sure how often but it has to be at least once a week.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I use Arm & Hammer in all 5 rubber maid tubs and scoop every day and add when needed and completely empty once a month or as needed.

I'm always buying litter so I'm not sure how often but it has to be at least once a week.
What kind of Arm & Hammer do you use? I use Arm & Hammer Super Scoop, but I was thinking about trying some of the other ones. Do you know if they work well or better than the super scoop?

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We use Cat Country. I buy the 20lb bag approx. every 4 weeks. I scoop once to twice a day and change the entire litter every 11-12 days.