How much longer till my cat gives birth?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amykitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She looks pretty big. Could be any day now 

amykitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat just kittens yesterday. She had 5 beautiful kittens on her first litter!! Crazy. But anyways, she is being very clingy with me. She is constantly meowing and following me around. She only feeds and takes care of her kittens when i'm near. I'm getting concerned because I have to go back to school Thursday. She is a great mother but its like she doesn't want me out of her sight. 
 Any ideas on what I can do?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

My cat just kittens yesterday. She had 5 beautiful kittens on her first litter!! Crazy. But anyways, she is being very clingy with me. She is constantly meowing and following me around. She only feeds and takes care of her kittens when i'm near. I'm getting concerned because I have to go back to school Thursday. She is a great mother but its like she doesn't want me out of her sight. 
 Any ideas on what I can do?
Funny, we have at this moment a similiar tread.

The recipe are same:

Have them in a room, so she cant abandon them, and will hear them cry if she tries.

You can have purring sounds on.  There are 8 hours long purring sessions to find on youtube...   Or a relaxing, nice music.

A Feliway diffuser may also help some.

amykitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you. I'm hoping she will get better with the clingyness as she gets used to being a momma.