How Much Longer Does My Cat Have Left

zoeykotah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
nothing! i just took a video of her belly. it's been over a week since i first saw the kittens moving - that means it should be any day now? i work saturday and sunday overnight, i hope it doesn't happen while i'm at work :(

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Still waiting with Lola too, been seeing movements now for almost 3 weeks but in the last week unbelieveable heads and bums poking out her belly....and STILL waiting arrrrggghhhh!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mammatwinkle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mammatwinkle is pregnant again she's due anyday now she's had abit brown discharg yesterday I know I was going to get her spayed but I didn't because she was still feeding her kittens and I got told from alot of people she couldn't get pregnant while still feeding....no nasty post about her having more kittens please

mammatwinkle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Zoeykotah and lolasky wat was the outcome did or beautiful cats have kittens? X

mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi mammatwinkle was in heat between the 25th and the 28th and a cat somehow got in my house well she's pregnant all my family got a kitten with the last litters do u know when she will be due??
I can feel little feels of kittens moving but no milk in teats yet
what month was she in heat?

Last edited:

mammatwinkle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hiya my cat twinkle is constantly cleaning herself now and at either side of her nanny is looking abit swollen just wondering if that's normal never noticed it when she had her other 2 litters thanks