How much Does your Cat/s Weight???

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peppurr is now a healthy 13 pounds, instead of the 20 pounds he used to be. He looks much better now! Zeus is a petite 8 pounds, his mother is a siamese, that explains why Zeus looks so fragile!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I can't believe how small some of your kitties are, they must be very tiny. That's cute.
Sash's last checkup he was 16.1, yeah he needs to lose a few although he could be more I guess.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Adelaide was such a good (or is that terrified) girl at the Vet's today she even let Ingrid weigh her. She's been on a diet and lost a bit of weight (Adelaide, not Ingrid
) and weighs 4.1kilos (about 9 pounds). Ingrid says ideally she should be no more than 3.7 kilos (about 8 pounds) so a little way to go.

Adelaide is between 4 and 6 years old

katballet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Tiffani is 11.1lbs at 14 yrs, she's managed to mantain her weight the past 3 years even losing a couple ounces! She's my weight management personal hero

Ally (the amazon) is 13.6 at 4 yrs, my moms "she's muscular, like Vin Diesel" theory just isn't flying anymore lol She seems a little lighter since her new diet began, weigh in next month! I still laugh when I think of her first visit at 3 months at 2.11lbs, they called her a drowned rat, she's made up for it lol

Brady who we're guessing is 9 mths although the doc said she could be a little over a year weighed in at 6.3lbs last month. I'm so proud, when we first found her everyone thought she was siamese from how thin her face was, only4 lbs. Now she's flourishing!

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zorro weighs 19 pounds. He's fat, but, he's also big-boned and has a big head, big paws.

Hammie weighs around 17 pounds now. Fat.

Snickers is about 12 pounds. He's the oldest and is losing some muscle, I think.

Dusty, she weighs 6 pounds; she's mostly just fur. She is petite & built very teeny.

KC is 6 pounds... the tiniest lil thing. She was the runt of her litter apparently, no one can believe she's not a kitten.

Jess weighs around 12 pounds. Got a gut on her!

They all eat the same food (dry only, for indoor-only cats) and get very few table scraps. They certainly get enough exercise but for all the exercise they get, they sleep twice as much.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Conner is all fluff! He is about 7.8 lbs, and he's full grown.