How much Does your Cat/s Weight???

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leo is 7 years old and weighs 20 pounds.

Shelby is almost 5 years old and weighs between 12-13 pounds.

Abby is approximately 1.5 years old and weighs 5 pounds. She's tiny.

Thomas and Cooper will be 6 months old tomorrow and each weigh about 8 pounds. They were 7.5 on their last visit which was almost a month ago.....and I know they've grown since then. They might be even heavier than that.

You know, all month I've been thinking that they were going to be 7 months old, but I just counted again and they are only 6 months old. They were born July 30th.

k1026143

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
heres mine
babie is 13 and 6 pds
friskie is 14 ANd 7 pds
casie is 5 and 19 pds
and candie is 6 and 25 pds or more

lastajianguyen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tinkerbelle weighs 5 lbs.

My mom's cat weighs 24lbs.

Meet Aspen.
The beautiful white cat, with beautiful blue eyes.

Then they have another one Tigger, and he weighs a little more then Aspen, but I don't have a picture of him.

d'elle and beau

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow! Bijou is not only gorgeous, but also big! And doesn't have an ounce of fat, it looks like, either.

Beau is almost 15 years old and currently wieghs 12.3 lb. He has lost 2 lbs since November, but I am trying to get the weight back on him. Most of his adult life he has weighed between 14 and 16 lbs. He is a big stocky boy.

O by the way DarkAngel, I had a dog years ago named Minka. It is an unusual name so I noticed it that your cat is named Minka.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Summer is 3 years old and weighs 8 lbs. Last month the vet said she was neither under or overweight, and it would be great if she could maintain it for the rest of her life....so I think that's a good thing!

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sara will be six months on the 8th... and she weighs between 4 and 5 lbs... not sure exactly... she may weigh more, it has been a couple of months since our last vet visit and she was just 4lbs then...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkangel8603

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by D'Elle and Beau

O by the way DarkAngel, I had a dog years ago named Minka. It is an unusual name so I noticed it that your cat is named Minka.
Yes I named her after my uncle had a simese (sp?) cat, and minka looks a bit like simiese so i named her minka, (it took like 2 or 3 weeks to finally decide on a name lol)

Last nite I went to my uncle's house with my dad, and saw his two cats, Elie and Tootles. It been a long time since i saw the two cats. Elie was a little monster that keep attacking my hands with claws and teeth (it was cute) but now she is full grown now, and not a kitten nemore. Tootle was an older cat that my uncle had for a long time, He was huge!!!!!!!, my uncle said he is about 30 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!! can you believe that?

twofatcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Red Cat is 14.35 pounds at about 9 years. He should be 10-12 pounds. He is FAT!

Purdy is 12.75 pounds at about 8-9 years. He should be about 10 pounds. He waddles when he walks.

Sheba is 11.1 pounds at 1-2 years. She was 8.7 pounds when I got her from the shelter in September. She gained two pounds in the first two months. She came from a starving colony before rescued and taken to the shelter. She still acts like she is starving. She gains weight on far less food than is recommended for her weight, so I think her metabolism still is set like she is starving. She should weigh about 10 pounds.

grissom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Grissom is at 14#... which debunked my fears that he was losing weight. (We bathed him right before I thought that, and I never realized how much his fur made him look bigger until it was wet and slicked down.)

Jeter is at 7#, up from 5 when we got him.

Fellini, when he got his workup was at 5. Up from the 4.25 when we brought him in.

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Haha I think I have the tiniest kitty here. He's 1 lb 4 oz and he was much smaller before! lol He was only 12 ounces when we got him.

Since he is so tiny now do you guys think he will be a smaller adult cat?

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gandalf will be 2 in June and last weigh in at the vet he weighted 13 lbs.
Samwise will be 2 in July and at last weigh in at the vets he weighted 11 lbs. I suspect they weighs a little more now.

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitties are chubby.

I'm trying to get them on a diet, so far it isn't working.

Princess is 14 lbs.

Orei is 12 lbs.

First time our female was more then our male.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Kitties: Niles weighs 12.5 lbs. I think hes starting to look a little chubby, but he is a large cat. Manytoes now weighs 6 lbs, Im hoping he maxes out a little less than Niles.
"Family" Kitties: Big Head- Now weighs a resonding 22lbs. He is fat, and super big on top of that. Rufus- once a small princess, was 6 lbs fully grown. Shes been getting plumper since the age of 5, and now weighs around 8.5lbs. SHes still my princess

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tippy is 9 years old and weighs 9 pounds
Felicity is 3 years and 8 pounds
Adelaide is about 5 years weight unknown but rather tubby - she's on a diet
Lily is the little one - she's 18 weeks and 3.5 pounds. She may eventually grow to about 5 pounds.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mr Underfoot & Oreo are my big boys, approx. 14.5 lbs each. Sylvestra is 11 lbs, Felixia is a petite 6.8, and Tiger Lily is about 7.5.

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Malakai was 8 lbs last month when he went to the vet... He feels like he gained a little tho... so, probably around 10lbs... He needs to gain a little more wait tho.. he's long but kinda skinny... I actually just bought him one of those dry food dispensers so maybe he'll eat a little more during the day...

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have absolutely no idea... last time CJ was weighed, she was a mere 4.1 pounds.... but that was quite a while ago... she has gotten much bigger now.