how much do you love your cat

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know the feeling... I love LuckyGirl so much I could just cry sometimes, and I could still cry just thinking about her being out in the wild alone and scared... and I tell her maybe 20 times a day (ok more on the weekends
) that I love her, and that she is a gift from God. And then I wonder does she understand me? I know she understands alot... but does she know what I love you means... if she doesn't then she's probably wondering "what in the heck is that meomy blubbering about now???"

I think every little thing she does is amazing and brilliant, and she just makes my heart over flow with joy!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww!!! This is a real sweet thread. We are all just suckers for these little furbabies. I do love my Speedboat and Muffin. I am glad my hubby loves them just like I do. Even though he is allergic to them, he loves them. They are like members of our family. We are committed to them. We intend to provide them with a good loving home for as long as we can. My Max cat, though passed on to Rainbow Bridge is still loved and missed. Thoughts of him still make me cry sometimes. I am glad he was my cat because he was so special.
I so enjoy reading your comments about your cats. Anyone who says, they are just a cat is so wrong. They are far more than just cats in our lives, right.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had the strangest encounter this girl once told me that cats couldn't love people back. And to that I can only say when your kitty nuzzles next to you and purs at you and comes to check on you during the night you know what true love is. But this same girl said cats and dogs didn't have the mental ability to be able to be jealous of one another and to that I can only say meet my Lilly she is a jealous pot. And my dad's chi-rat mix Tiny she is the most jealous dog ever. And my Tavia I think she knows she is the princess around here and she thinks the lower beings are too far beneath her to be jealous of.

crys12065

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I will look at my kitties and I just can not believe how much I love them! Even if I have a crappy day at work and I come home my boys are there to greet me and make me smile. I look at them and think they are the most wonderful creatures because they love you no matter what and are the best company!

My friends think I am the crazy cat lady and laugh at me because they are just not cat people.

Whether I am playing or sleeping with my baby's I do not know what I would do without them if I had to come home to an empty apartment.

i woke this morning to one cat on my pillow and the other one on my side and it was a great morning!!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think how much I love my kitties become SOOOOO clear to me when I came home one day to find Rambo horribly ill. I called the vet at 1 in the morning sobbing, and I could have cared less how much it cost to make him better!! I could have hugged the vet when she was so kind and understanding. Rambo was hospitalized for 2 days and when I would go in and visit he would perk up as soon as he heard my voice and even with his IV in and bandaged leg he would come as close as possible and put his head on my arm and sigh..I think he felt better just knowing I was there. (ok...so this is making me tear up just remembering it!).

Now I want to go home and cuddle my babies!!!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm often heard saying to one or another of the girls, "I know you know you are loved...have you ANY idea how MUCH?" and it always makes me teary.

Another one...this requires having the cat in my arms, so it's most often Cindy who is the object of this attention..."OOOOOOOO I want to eat you all up...but that wouldn't be a good idea, would it? 'cuz then I wouldn't have you to love anymore, would I?"

Can't talk (write) about it much -- getting teary again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i pretend to munch on Stoli all the time. He's like, 'meowmy, would you Puhleeeeze stop.'

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More than you would ever know....
I love Sash more than life itself, he makes me smile everyday and brings such joy to my life. He's told many, many times a day how much I love him when I hug and kiss my sweet precious boy. He's my world, my soul mate, my child....what more can I say?