how much do you love your cat

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
have you ever just looked at your cat and just was awed at how much you love him/her???? This happens once every couple days with Stoli. I just look at him and I get a bit misty-eyed and think, 'my god, this is my kitty and i love him so much'

Ren

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
does this happen with children too??? I mean it doesn't matter how mad i am at Stoli, he'll start sleeping on my lap and i just fill up with love that i can't stand it!!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bit gives me this look like "thank you mommy" right before I feed him. It makes me smile every day. Scratch gets excited when you talk to him. His little head bobs up and down it's so cute.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i love to kiss my cat, and i love to stick my nose in his fur and smell him.......awwwwww

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course. I love all my cats and am thankful that they are a part of my life.
They make me smile after I have a horrible day and I know at night, no matter how many times they wake me up, I still smile each time even knowing that I'll be dead tired in the morning. I adore my cats. They are spoiled to the max! LOL!

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Every day I'm so thankful Lukas is my little buddy-he & I have gone thru some rough times together & when he curls up next to me at night when I'm reading in bed with this look on his face as if to say we're still together & puts his paw on my arm purring up a storm- I get tears every time-

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, everyday when I wake up and they both great me in the bathroom... I'd be lost without them!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, I just love them dearly.
and my dogs, too!
without them, life wouldn't be worth living.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh don't I know that feeling. Today I was crying about my farm and my Tavia and Lilly both curled up beside me and Lilly licked my hand for me to rub her belly and Tavia began purring at me. And it make me feel so much better. To know how much I love my girls and how much they love me. My sister says they're just a dog and a cat but I say they are much more than that. They are my furkids.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Zissou

THIIISSS--------------------------------------------MUCH!

*holds hands out like a little kid*

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

have you ever just looked at your cat and just was awed at how much you love him/her???? This happens once every couple days with Stoli. I just look at him and I get a bit misty-eyed and think, 'my god, this is my kitty and i love him so much'

Ren
It happens every time I look at Tiger.
I am crazy for that little guy.

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love my cats very much they are like my kids everytime i buy something for myself i try and buy them something so they dont feel left out

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my cats but Bella is like my child this love is so strong it scares me, I get physically sick when I think of losing her, she has been through so much with me to name a few..a miscarriage and the death of my first husband. She knows me better than anyone.I was even told by an animal communicator that she has never seen a bond b/t human and cat like us.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I buy Stoli stuff all the time, i need to stop!

Yup, everyday when I wake up and they both great me in the bathroom... I'd be lost without them!!
Stoli has a thing about sitting with me when I'm on the toilet. eww!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how is bella doing?????????

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

how is bella doing?????????
Thank you for asking her CBC test and blood panel came back excellent she had them yesterday. BUT unfortunately she started limping on her right front paw (she only has 3 legs) we are scared it will be cancer they took an x-ray but there is nothing to tell but they said if it is cancer it could grow rapidly,and she needs to have x-rays in 2 weeks. We just don't know it's so sickening to think it could be cancer.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my gosh, that it horrible, is it hereditary?