How many men vs. women are there on the forum?

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

they have internet in the places your trying to get to lol.
Oh, I know, it's just that getting ready to go and all that is involved, I don't post much in any of the forums I'm on.

I'd go nuts if I ended up somewhere I couldn't log on, which is highly doubtful.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Female here. Yes, we're mostly women here with a few good men thrown in for good measure.

If men only knew how attractive they were to ladies when they show a soft spot for cats, they would all run out and get one or two.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey another guy on the forums! I know of 4 others for sure

Female here, no kids, student at the University of Iowa.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

If men only knew how attractive they were to ladies when they show a soft spot for cats, they would all run out and get one or two.
when me and my husband were in a long distance relationship we'd be talking on the phone and he'd say, 'put little janet on' just so he could hear our beloved rb cat purring down the line at him!

and now, the man who chose to have no pets until he met me is about to happily take on kitty number 4!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Female here. Yes, we're mostly women here with a few good men thrown in for good measure.

I mentioned some time back that I was visiting our vet's office in order to visit a shelter cat we had paid to have neutered. I was holding him when two other guys came in, and all three of us stood around holding the cat and remarking on what a great cat he was. The girl at the desk said she wished she had a picture of three men admiring and loving on a cat!

ancientsanskrit

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In TX, but will always be a Michigan-boy.
Reporting here to increase the testosterone level.

I'm usually on auto-related forums, and as you can imagine, girls are not too well-represented on those forums. That being said, you don't see me complaining about the excess girlies to guys ratio on here!

While this might be true, the ladies would be too busy admiring the kitty to see the real peacock strut his stuff! Of course, I speak from experience!

wearymicrobe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Male here.

I always thought Amber was a girl and when ever people would comment on my large cats and how they could never take care of them I go "Not true there is this woman on TCS that has Bobcats and I would show the pictures that you posted." followed up by I cannot wait to get one if she can do it so can I.

Having said that a bobcat in out of the picture until I get out of the peoples republic of Kalifornia and back to the mid-west.