How many earring holes do you have?

onyxx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just the one in each ear, not wearing earrings at the moment though as Pipsi has got into a bit of a habit of dry suckling my ears (especially in the middle of the night
) and I was worried about her swallowing the butterflies.
My dear departed Gooner-cat used to have a small hole near the top of one ear (from a fight) I used to put one of my diamond studs in it (after locking the catflap!) he looked so cute!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Ohh maybe Im the odd ball out here!! I have 12 in the right ear, and 13 in the left ear, plus I have my nose, nipples, navel, and umm.... ya know.... I love piercings! They're so much fun!! Im allergic to almost everything though so It makes it interesting! I have to wear special jewelry in everything which is costly, but I wouldn't take my piercings out for nothings!! My next piercing will be the nape! (back of the neck) I have a friend who had it done and it was soooo sexxxxyyy!!! I just loved it!!
AWESOME!! I have been wanting to a nape piercing for a long time but never did it. My friend has cleavage piercings that area actually attached and screwed in to the bone and are perminent.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Believe it or not, this fuddy-duddy has two in each ear. I had the first one done when I was in my early teens, the second when I was in college. I let the first set grow up so I could get them redone because the lady mis-shot one of them, it stopped halfway through and once it healed, was not a straight hole through my ear, so I finally got them redone two years ago!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont like being the same on both sides so I had to do more in one ear than the other! And then theres the fact that when you work at a piercing salon and you have to train people to pierce, they have to have someone to pierce on! Thats how I ended up with 12 in one and 13 in the other!!

Jen~~ I love the clevage piercings and the Corset piercing!! The nape is the next on my agenda though!! I cant wait to get it done!!! I didn't think the pain of the others was bad at all, so whats one more going to hurt?? LOL

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None... I had them done and they got majorly infected when I was a kid so I let them close up. Most people I know are somewhat shocked that I don't have piercings running up and down my body. The truth is... I'm just not that interested.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

None... I had them done and they got majorly infected when I was a kid so I let them close up. Most people I know are somewhat shocked that I don't have piercings running up and down my body. The truth is... I'm just not that interested.
Really? hm well ok granted i dont know you in the real world. But i would not think you would be into that.

i guess its kinda like people are shocked to find i have a couple of tattoos ,
and cats

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2 in each ear. I did have 3 in each (I did the 3rd myself) but they all got infected when I wore fake earrings so the 3rd closed up.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I ahve 4 in each ear, but I think 3 of them are closed. I never wear earrings anymore because of my job. I have had my tongue pierced twice(1 at a time), had to take it out because of my job, and I have had my nipples each pierced twice(1 at a time), but only have 1 now. The 1 nipple ring fell out and I just didn't want to get it repierced-- it hurt too much the first 2 times. My body heals extremely quickly so if any of my body piercings were out for more than a few minutes they heal up. Well, except for my tongue ringfro the second time, it was 24 hours before it healed completely. I don't even usually have scars from them.