How many earring holes do you have?

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I only have one hole in each ear. I'd love to have more, but I'm allergic to the metal in most earrings, if not all.
What's the point if they're only going to itch and bleed?

If I need or want to look nice, I will wear earrings, but I can only wear them for a few hours before they start bothering me. I love earrings; I wish I could wear them more often.

Tricia

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had my ears pierced since I was 7 but I have them gauged at 0. I also have two more piercings in my left ear that I did myself. I took the earrings back out right away but they have never closed completely. I used to have my tragus pierced too but I took it out for some stupid reason. I loved it though, it looks cool. I have two cuffs on each ear too but they are fake of course.
For non ear piercings I have my septum pierced too and I used to have my nipples pierced too which I am going to do again soon!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had 2 in each ear lobe. However I haven't worn earrings for about 4 years, so they're probably grown over by now. It doesn't take long for that to happen with me.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only one in each but I rarely wear earrings or any jewelery at all. I get rashes from most types of metals include gold and silver. The only thing that I can wear is platinum.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its interesting to read all the responses here. My first lobe piercing was done when I was young. I don't really remember the age. All others I got between age 11 and 14. Most done myself minus the cartilage. Mine look like a J formation in both ears. I don't know if I could even find a picture but I could describe it. Like you have the bottom hole that most people have then right above it close to the jaw bone/ ear opening is another hole. the rest go up the outer edge on my ears.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have three on the bottom of each ear. I also have my bellybutton pierced and use to have a little jewel nose stud (i took the nose stud out about a year or two ago and let it close up). I wear tiny little "diamond" studs in the top two holes on both ears and i like to wear pretty dangly earrings in the bottom holes. I LOVE pretty earrings

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 6 in my left (5 in a row, and then one in the cartilage at the top of my ear), and 1 in my right. The plan was to have my left ear pierced from top to bottom, but I've gotten lazy! I rarely wear earrings, except for the cartilage hoop, which never comes out

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

You know i once thought about doing that.
But that just does not look right on guys,
I think it looks great on certain guys, I think they have to have a certain look for nipple piercings not to look weird. I don't know, hard to say.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
2 that are in use. Twice i've attempted to get my second set done, but both times they messed up and made it too close to the cartilage on my right lobe. So the left 2nd lobe is all healed up, but you can still see the remnants of a hole on the 2nd right.