how many cats do you have and who is the king/queen?

aries

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chausiefan

hey how do the coons and possems get along with the cats?
Well, the coons aren't too much of a problem except they could eat me out of house and home. My indoor kitty, Angel, whooped butt on one of the coons when she was out for an evening stroll on the porch one night. Poor raccoon just balled up and hid his face with his little paws until he just couldn't take it anymore and ran off.

The possums, I am not happy with and will run them off with the broom every chance I get. One bit Snow on the back leg and tail last winter while he was on the back deck. Possums are definitely on the bad list!

I may be prejudiced because I raised a baby raccoon years ago and I have a soft spot in my heart for them. But come to think of it, I had a possum when I was a kid, too. It is probably just because they attacked Snow and keep raiding the trash. Surprisingly, the coons aren't the ones that bother the trash; they're too busy cleaning out the kitty's dish.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have only 2- Chichi and Murphy. Chichi of course is the queen- Murphy is more of the jester than a king LOL