TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

abbeym

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

In order we have Dusty (mum) , Ike, Willow and Smokey three beautiful and healthy girls. All are very adventurous and full of life. thank you all for your kind and generous support over my cats pregnancy. Thank you!!!
Four healthy girls counting Mum!

Last edited:

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are very, very cute. Their eyes especially are killing me.

I do have a few concerns, though. They really shouldn't be outside until they are fully vaccinated; they are at risk due to their undeveloped immune systems. And mom definitely shouldn't be allowed outside until she is spayed because she can get pregnant again any time.

Last edited:

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Such cute babies! Mama Cat is quite adorable herself! [emoji]128525[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abbeym

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are very, very cute. Their eyes especially are killing me.

I do have a few concerns, though. They really shouldn't be outside until they are fully vaccinated; they are at risk due to their undeveloped immune systems. And mom definitely shouldn't be allowed outside until she is spayed because she can get pregnant again any time.
I do understand your concern. They are all locked in a cattery mum is only allowed out when I'm outside doing the washing or such. she just hangs by me or plays with the dogs. Kittens don't go out either only when I'm holding them as in the picture. Bad lighting in the cattery.