TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok thanks

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would say within the next week. I will bet on 3 kittens at the most. Cats can have multiple fathers in the same litter, so youll most likely have a variety of colors.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Rizwaan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok her stomach is still relatively small so a small litter was expected also my cat today had a fight with a male cat belonging to our neighbour but I have seen her mating with that same male is that unusual or normal?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She really shouldnt be outside unless you are right there. She could escape to a hidden place and maybe have trouble with birthing. Especially since she is so young and tiny. She also shouldnt be getting upset.
It is normal for ger to be hissy with a male now. Unless they are in heat, females do not welcome males coming around, they usually are ill mannered to her.

Rizwaan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok thanks my sister was there amd she stopped the fight as soon as he stated trying to scratch her but he then slow blinked and walked away anyway we will do that and stoo her going outside.

Rizwaan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thankyou you all so much ill keep you updated with what happens when she goes into labour and gives birth.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Please keep her inside only and get your male cats neutered. This is a great deal of extra stress on your cat if she goes outside and must confront intact males. She really must stay inside!

Rizwaan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I dont own any male cats however i will try to convince my neighbours to neuter them and i will keep her inside it is too late to spay her?

Rizwaan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
she is often seen with 2 other males (the other 2 i have seen her mate with) both a couple of days ago her chasing them and sleeping together but i think she never met this male as it may have been another tuxeto we have 4 in our neighbourhood

Rizwaan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok will do

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You could get an xray to see how far along she is and she isn't too far along yes you can get her spayed asap if you dont want her to have kittens. Do keep her inside only until after she is spayed.

Rizwaan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She had been pregnant for almost 2 months now pregnant (first mated 4th march)

Rizwaan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Her belly doesnt seem large at all and in all she has gained 1.5 pounds should i be worried

Rizwaan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok she’s been licking herself constantly and her tails been moving a lot. i can also see some milk on her nipples how long does that suggest?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would say anytime now. Can you lay your hand on her side and see if there is any tightening at times there? those would be contractions. Or a rippling down her sides. Poor little girl, I pray everything comes fast and safe!