How long for liver enzymes to drop after dental cleaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Home service came today to help me let my kitty, Isabelle, go.

Isabelle had made her way upstairs in the morning and spent the day on the enclosed deck. I was hoping to do it there, since Isabelle enjoys her time outside, so that made things easier. She was still out there when the person arrived.

I'm so thankful this worked out and I was able to offer her last moments like this. And also thankful I had the privilege to do it this way.

Spent an hour after sobbing, grieving, and just letting myself feel everything. The vet assured me I was making the right decision, esp since she looked weak and had lower muscle mass.

I'm left with a clay paw print and lock of hair. I'm also interested in getting a cuddle clone, which is a stuffed animal custom made to look like your pet. Isabelle and I have had such a special bond, I think that will bring me a lot of comfort. She isn't here to cuddle up to me when crying anymore, so now a stuffed animal of her can hopefully bring me comfort if I need it and help me remember her.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of Isabelle. You did the bravest and hardest thing that you could do for her when all of your efforts at treatment had failed. She passed peacefully at home with you and her cat friends with her.

This thread will be closed in a day or so out of respect for Isabelle. Please feel free to post a tribute to her in our Crossing the Bridge forum.

Crossing the Bridge

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Home service came today to help me let my kitty, Isabelle, go.

Isabelle had made her way upstairs in the morning and spent the day on the enclosed deck. I was hoping to do it there, since Isabelle enjoys her time outside, so that made things easier. She was still out there when the person arrived.

I'm so thankful this worked out and I was able to offer her last moments like this. And also thankful I had the privilege to do it this way.

Spent an hour after sobbing, grieving, and just letting myself feel everything. The vet assured me I was making the right decision, esp since she looked weak and had lower muscle mass.

I'm left with a clay paw print and lock of hair. I'm also interested in getting a cuddle clone, which is a stuffed animal custom made to look like your pet. Isabelle and I have had such a special bond, I think that will bring me a lot of comfort. She isn't here to cuddle up to me when crying anymore, so now a stuffed animal of her can hopefully bring me comfort if I need it and help me remember her.
I am so sorry for your loss. No matter how old, sick, or in pain they are, it is SO HARD to make that call. I am so sad for you, but I am relieved for you both that the vet was able to come to the house today, and not prolong her suffering or your grief.
The cuddle clone sounds amazing and I might look into them myself. I have a stuffed cat that belonged to Tag (interestingly, her name is Cuddles!) and will not permit the others to play with, claw or chew on her, but she makes me happy to have near by.

Sending you lots of 🙏 and support. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.