How Long Does My Cat Have To Go ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Maggiesmum1986

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Maggie ended up moving them under the bed while I understand that's where she wants them I'm a bit concerned about them being under there when they are older .....also does anyone know how I got a grey and white kitten when Maggie's is black and white lol

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The kittens will come out from under the bed to explore at 3-4 weeks old. No worries!

Grey is dilute black, and comes from the same gene pool. :)

Maggiesmum1986

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Maggie is being an awesome mum feeding the kittens and coming out to us every now and then cheeky lil thing is trying to get outside though so every Time we open any Door we lock her in our room ...no more kittens from her ! Kittens are going good all fat and healthy there doesn't seem to even be a runt of the litter ...the last one to come out ironically is the first to start opening her eyes today lol

Maggiesmum1986

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah her bowl is never empty plus wet food twice a day as well she's looking good not too skinny coat is nice and shiny :)

Maggiesmum1986

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Omg these faces <3 so in love on another note the grey and white kittens head is huggggeee does that mean he will be a big kitten or is it something I should worry about his head is literally nearly twice as big as the others lol

Attachments

Maggiesmum1986

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I need some serious help I've had to move the kittens from under the bed to the bathroom where its more safer for them now they are starting to crawl around I've been shutting Maggie in there with them but she doesn't seem happy she keeps meowing and purring which is confusing and whenever I open the bathroom door she tries to carry the kittens out to other inappropriate places what do I do to convince her that the bathroom is the best place for them ?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They need a room such as a bedroom in which to live and explore for the next few weeks. It just needs to be safe. Can you arrange that?

Maggiesmum1986

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm in a two unit flat with my little boy in the other room do the bathroom is the only room I can and she kept moving them back under the bed so I'll leave them there for another week and try again it just stressed Maggie out too much when we moved then back she looked visably so much more relaxed sigh

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It's good you moved them back to the bedroom. They need space, and mom was clearly stressed. There is no need for them to be in the bathroom at all at their age.

Maggiesmum1986

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just get a bit stressed out that they are under the bed what if it collapsed they would get squished ....lol its just a what if situation but I just get a bit anxious I guess

Maggiesmum1986

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Kitten cuteness :) they are getting soooooo fat the lil black girl is a fair bit smaller then her brothers but still a good size....the boys are massive lol and the girl is the squealer of the bunch she cries so loud when you get her the tabby one is so mellow he just wants to sleep whenever we are handling him the grey and white one is the same but he stays awake quietly checking things out.... Their personality's are starting to come out which is cute

Attachments

Maggiesmum1986

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can't for the life of me think of a name for these kittens so I'll go by personalities tabby noddy (cause he's always sleeping lol) black one miss sooky ( no guesses why there lol man she has one hugeeee meow for a lil girl) and Mr independent the grey and white one he's chilled but the first to move around any name suggestions ?

Attachments

Maggiesmum1986

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone maggiesckittebs are now 4 weeks old I've noticed in the last day or two she's been biting the little black girl on the neck when she tries to feed and when the little girl comes over if she's feeding the two boys shell get up and leave she does still feed her occasionally at least 2-3 times that I see my problem is the little girl is half the size of her brothers she's not crying for milk or anything and bounces around with more energy then both the boys combined lol but yeah just wondering whether I should get done kmr and start feeding it to her how could you say no to this face

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If extra feeding is necessary, you see best by noticing if she gains every day or not...
If not or just very low, you must supplement.

What kmr do you have access to? Can you get raw goats milk?

Maggiesmum1986

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
StefanZ StefanZ Is the biting and pining her down on the neck normal though is Maggie's behaviour normal ? I'll have a look around for some raw goats milk tomorrow we were going to start them on solids this week anyway as they are all very mouthy !