How into shoes are you?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those are amazing! I have to confess I cannot pass a shoe store without going in. I just bought the most amazing red spike heels.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was too cool!!! So many creative shoes... I loved the Balenciaga ones called "balenciaga gone batty"

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I am not a shoe girl. I wear them because I have to
Same here! I buy comfy but cute shoes for work, but I am addicted to Nike shoes

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to buy shoes for my pole workouts, sometimes I see a shoe I cant pass up on when I'm out though

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awesome site! I've bookmarked it for future admiration.
Love shoes, I really do.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just bought a pair of Kate Spade flip flops that I couldn't pass up!!
Can't wear heels much due to scar tissue build-up on right foot but I can still admire them!

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My feet hurt just from looking at those pictures! I guess I dont get it...who could walk in those!? Especially the pair with the heel that doesnt touch the ground...were they serious? (so yeah, I wear sneakers a lot :p )

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those made me laugh!

In real life I am not much into shoes. It's more frustrating than anything as I am a non-standard size. I am closest to a Men's 9 1/2 extra wide! Which means I just have to try on every size 10-11 womens' shoe and see what sort of fits. All my shoes are too long. Only Dr.Martens has things that come close to fitting right.

clucas976

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love shoes, I have to look at them every time I go shopping, I get really really excited, show them to my husband, he tells me to buy them and I put them back.

its this vicious cycle, I never let myself buy anything.

But its okay, I steal most of my cool shoes from my "adopted" little sister

I really liked the Marie Antoinette inspired shoes though, I'd definately rock them!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MonaxLisa

My feet hurt just from looking at those pictures! I guess I dont get it...who could walk in those!? Especially the pair with the heel that doesnt touch the ground...were they serious? (so yeah, I wear sneakers a lot :p )
I think most of those aren't meant to be worn, only admired...
I don't think it would be possible to walk in most of these longer than a few steps.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love shoes. Love them.
But I didnt see a single pair I would want to own, those were crazy.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've seen the site and think many of them are more like art projects. Some I could see characters like Lady GaGa wearing on stage.

Me? I have One pair of SAS oxfords and 3 pair of flip flops.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Some I could see characters like Lady GaGa wearing on stage.
I was thinking the same thing when looking at some of them.

I love shoes, but don't have that many. I have a hard time finding shoes to fit (wide feet). I don't have that many pairs of shoes because I often end up paying $70/pair!

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I LOVE shoes!!! sadly with my ortho issues I can no longer wear my crazy heels as often as i used to but I make up for it with a collection of Puma sneakers.

I did make the shpe fan in myself happy by buying a pair of cheetah print sitlettos!

woah those shoes take me back to my years in art school!!!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can no longer wear them, but I used to love heels, the higher the better. Boots were my fave. I had several pair of 4-5 inch heeled, thigh high boots. Most of them came from Fredrick's of Hollywood. I still have a pair of pumps and a pair of lace up boots, just because I can't quite bear to part with them.
Now it's Doc Martens in pretty much everything. Boots, flip flops, sandals. I am about due for my yearly pair of Docs and sneakers. I hope the summer styles are good this year. I bought some one year that were sooo ugly, but so comfy.