How HOT Is it where YOU live?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

It's been hot here in the 100's the last couple weeks. We've had a couple of "cooler days" around 98. It's almost 1:00 A.M. here now and still in the 90's!
UGH! Well they are predicting 105 which is a 2 degree cool down, IF it is correct. Lately the "forecast" has been low by a couple of degrees....

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh SF bay area is HOT. It feel it's worse today but could be wrong. Kitty is hot too, I just drink a ton of water.

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's like Autumn today in London... the hot weather has gone and it was rainy and windy till about 3pm this afternoon when the sun finally came through. I just saw the forecast and it is expected to be like this until at least Wednesday.

Where did summer go?

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Gilly

It's like Autumn today in London... the hot weather has gone and it was rainy and windy till about 3pm this afternoon when the sun finally came through. I just saw the forecast and it is expected to be like this until at least Wednesday.

Where did summer go?
You can have some of my heat, Gilly!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe pay money to sweat in sauna or steam room. Just walk outside here and it is free!

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

You can have some of my heat, Gilly!
Send some of it over please!

I just went a bit mad last week with the credit card on summer clothes... and now I really should go and get some autumn clothes!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
101 Today in Illinois. You can't even walk out the door without wanting to come in and nap in the air conditioning!

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I can imagine it being that hot here...

I think I experienced temperatures like that when visiting family in Athens when I was about 10 - and I fainted!!!! lol

sarobi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Spent most of the day at a dog show in Ardingly, Sussex, England and it chucked it down all day!!! Got soaked to the skin. Agree with Gilly where's our summer gone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sarobi

Spent most of the day at a dog show in Ardingly, Sussex, England and it chucked it down all day!!! Got soaked to the skin. Agree with Gilly where's our summer gone!
You and Gilly can PLEASE take OUR summer! It is 101 here right now at 1pm! They SAY it will only hit 104 but I think it will be higher! I have on 4 fans and hte AC andmy home is a FURNACE!

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

You and Gilly can PLEASE take OUR summer! It is 101 here right now at 1pm! They SAY it will only hit 104 but I think it will be higher! I have on 4 fans and hte AC andmy home is a FURNACE!
Oh gosh i can just imagine how hot it is in Modesto when it's this hot in the bay area.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

I agree sister sufferor! It is 106 here, and about 80 something in the house, yes yes, please take OUR summer, we would LOVE to give it to you and we will take your nice cool rainy Autumn in exchange!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I last checked it was 91 degrees with a heat index of 104. We got a 1/3 of an inch of rain yesterday-whopee!! However that brought up the humidity so I have the fan about 3 feet away and sipping on a ho=made raspberry smoothy-must pick raspberries again however. Coo weather coming tomorrow though with hopefully more rain.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not too bad at all here today, it was about 84 with low humidity and a nice breeze.
The next few days however it's suppossed to be hotter, they forecast 90's, but we rarely hit 90 were I'm at it seems. Well, just about anything over 70 is too warm for me.
I love the 30's and 40's.
I guess I will just have to dream for awhile longer...........

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today it cooled down to only 98 in the shade. Yesterday was 102 in the shade. The humidity is close to 60%. Even the dogs don't want to go outside. We get a break from the heat finally about Wednesday (high of 80).

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can tell we are getting some cool down, it's not as hot as it was last night. You know youre in trouble when it never cools down even at midnight.