How far pregnant do you think my cat is?

heavenskitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Omg congrats...are you taking video??? Oh im so excited for you!!!! I just made Silver's birthing nest...she is checkibg it out..she is huge. Please let us know how everything goes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lissyzfx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm taking lots of pictures, I want to get a video of at least one coming out so I can show my daughter when she finishes school. She really wanted to be here for the birth!

heavenskitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww how cute! Are having to assist her at all or is she pretty nuch doing everything? I need to get me one of those sucky bugger thingy in case I need to take out some phlem.

gcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!
All of the kittens look so tiny and adorable. She must be a great momma kitty. Please keep us all updated.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lissyzfx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awww how cute! Are having to assist her at all or is she pretty nuch doing everything? I need to get me one of those sucky bugger thingy in case I need to take out some phlem.
I had to help with the 1st as she was not interested. I broke the sack and rubbed it to get it to start breathing then moved it near her face which is when it all kicked in for her. She licked it and was on the ball with the next 3 that were born. So proud of my molly she has done so well!! We have 3 boys and 1 girl. We have 3 homes so far and one maybe home with my dad :)

heavenskitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh congrats to you and Molly! I think thats what Silver will have 4 babies. You have your hands full..lol. im glad everything went smooth.

sarah2cats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So shocked she had 4
so happy for you, hope Susie has hers tonight x

brewmeows

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OOPS! Nevermind.... I didn't realize that there were 3 pages of comments until i posted mine! Sorry, and CONGRATS on the new additions!!! 

mum2daisy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww he's so sweet, I wish Daisy would hurry up and give me some cute kitties to coo over lol