How far along is my girl?

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, not much more comforting than a picture of a contented Queen mom with her crew! Very sweet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

annielove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So little problem my kitty has fleas I didn't notice any fleas tell one of the kittens flipped over this morning and there were 5 on his belly I don't have money for a vet do to family issues what do I do ?

annielove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
And there is another kitten she has not had yet I can feel it still inside I know there is a rest period for cats but this long?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, labor can be interrupted or delayed for hours or days. If she's not in distress there is no cause for concern.

You can buy Advantage II for mom's neck. This usually kills fleas on both mom and kittens. Do not use Hartz or Sergeant's products.

You can also use a flea comb, and dip it in water mixed with Dawn dish soap. It will drown the fleas, but do not let the babies get cold.

annielove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't think it was another kitten inside maybe another sack I don't feel anything in there anymore and the kittens are doing great so is the mom (: the is to everyone in this page you guys are great

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is great news. Congratulations on a successful birth of the babies. So good to know they are all thriving. :clap:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, it's good to hear that all is well! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

bmedlock09

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awwww! My girl is in labor right now! She's had 2 babies so far! [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]