How do you like your hot chocolate??

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We just bought some of that new Bailey's with a hint of mint and oh my, wow.... yuuuuummmmm.... yum!!

I highly recommend adding some of that to your hot chocolate- you will not be disappointed.

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always buy mix w/the mini-marshmallows in it, use hot water for about 2/3 of the liquid and then cool it to drinking temp w/milk. Usually I spike it w/a bit of Peppermint Schnapps (only 6 months to go before I can do that again -- oh wait, cocoa season will be over by then!!!
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

I always buy mix w/the mini-marshmallows in it, use hot water for about 2/3 of the liquid and then cool it to drinking temp w/milk. Usually I spike it w/a bit of Peppermint Schnapps (only 6 months to go before I can do that again -- oh wait, cocoa season will be over by then!!!
)
Try crushing little bits of peppermint candy and putting it in there instead of the Schnapps- maybe that will tide you over till then ??

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Try crushing little bits of peppermint candy and putting it in there instead of the Schnapps- maybe that will tide you over till then ??
That could work -- But I'm also going to follow esrgirl's suggestion and get some Bailey's w/mint for after. Mmmm cocoa -- going for a cuppa now!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember drinking lots of hot chocolate back in the old school days, unfortunately that machine made such good hot chocolate that the one i make at home isnt nearly as good!

ANyway i add chocolate powder, add tiny bit of milk untill the mixture is kind of clumpy keep stirring, then add hot water and then it should come out a little fluffy like a cappucino

i also add some coffee powder sometimes so it turns out like a mocha