How do you eat pizza?

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm one of the minority too. I eat it with my hands, I dont like to get my fingers greasy, and I dont like touching my food. Its just something I do. But I do eat the crust with my fingers. I've been made fun of my entire life for this but I dont care, thats just how I do it.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

...He is saying that he will start blending it in a blender and suck it through a straw. Plus he is talking like a caveman and making fun of us for eating pizza like it should be eaten. I had no idea I married a dork.
He adds that he is sorry he know how to use tools and we don't. He also says sorry he evolved....
Ha! Fork-user or not, I think I like this guy!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now, as for me... I like a thin, crispy crust, so I say if the pizza is too limp to pick up, then it's probably not worth eating!

And as for these people who don't eat the crust... my mom's that way, too, and it just stuns me! THAT'S THE BEST PART! By golly, if you don't appreciate the crust, tear it off before you begin and hand it over to someone who does!

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use a knife and fork if I'm eating it in a restaurant but usually hands at home. Depends on where I'm sitting too - if I'm on the sofa watching tv then it's hands, but if I'm sitting at a table it doesn't seem right to use hands - knife and fork makes more sense to me. Also, if I'm having pizza in a restaurant I usually have a side salad with it so if I'm using a knife and fork to eat that I'm not going to keep putting them down to pick up the pizza with my hands. I usually end up burning my mouth when I use hands only too
(and don't say wait til it cools - cold pizza is gross).