Hope Hacker R.I.P.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isaw this yesterday but wasn't able to reply because of a problem with my computer, but I was very saddened to hear about Hope. I enjoyed chatting with her here, she was such a sweet person. RIP Hope.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Someone suggested we use a signature in memory of Hope, so Karen (Abbysmom) has kindly made one for anyone to use
We can use this one? How do we use it? Just copy and then paste it in the siggy place, like when I do it from photobucket or what ever?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

We can use this one? How do we use it? Just copy and then paste it in the siggy place, like when I do it from photobucket or what ever?
You can
And yes just load it as you would a picture into your siggy section in your profile

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm speechless, she was too young

RIP Hope. I am glad to hear her cats are being taken care of. She would have wanted that.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an awful tragedy, so very sad. I only knew her from TCS, but she was a poster who certainly stood out from the crowd with her Paul Stanley avatar and the signatures she made for other posters. I am sure I won't be able to listen to Kiss in the future without thinking of her.

Deepest condolences to her nearest and dearest, such a shame that she passed on so young, and it must have hit her loved ones very hard. My husband Nate (who used to post here as silentNate) also sends his sympathies.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that Hope is over RB, caring for our TCS RB kitties, but...OMG - how I will miss her posts & her comfort and understanding ways....Wave down to us from over the Bridge,Hope, and know how much we loved you..

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been thinking about this all day, since I read it this morning, and I just can't find any excuse for it to happen. She was such an innocent, y'know? Just a sweet, simple person who seemed to love everyone.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad we have a signature, it makes me feel just a teensy bit better. I was looking at her facebook and so many people have posted, it's nice to see. She gave a bunch of gifts that day on facebook too.......

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Someone suggested we use a signature in memory of Hope, so Karen (Abbysmom) has kindly made one for anyone to use
Originally Posted by mews2much

Where you get the Sig from?
I would liek to use it.
just right click on the image, save it to your computer, upload it to photobucket & paste it in the sig section of UserCP.
i also resized the smaller one to use as an avatar - it's sized @ 120x120 [PL size]:

Attachment 13593

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was out of town all weekend and was very confused to see this new signature all over the forums. I thought it couldn't possibly be "Our Hope". This is a true tragedy and a horrible loss. She was so young and vibrant. I'm not really sure what else to say except that the world has lost a magnicifent soul and I hope she is at peace.

ckblv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this. I remember what a Paul Stanley fan Hope was.
My sincere condolences to her family and friends. This is so sad.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't posted on this site in awhile but when I saw on FB that Hope had passsed away I needed to come back to TCS and post here as well.

Hope was a beautiful and special woman. She always made me laugh. Whenever I saw anything KISS related I always thought of her.

Rest well, Hope.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is just incredibly unbelievable. My just just dropped when I read the note in the news letter. I haven't been visiting the forum much in the past year so haven't been aware Hope had any health problems.

I have always been fond of Hope, she was such a nice person and was very generous with her time and her talent.
I am sure she is now reunited with her beloved Snoopy at the Rainbow Bridge.

RIP Hope.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We can all take a lesson from this and be sure to tell our loved ones how much we appreciate them, while they are still here to know it.

I don't think Hope had any idea just how many lives she has touched.

hermoine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It has been awhile but I just got an email from the site and thought I would check in. I was dumbfounded to see the RIP Hope all over. I am so sorry to hear she was ill. Prayers to her family.

Hope I did the sig right. Apparently not.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never knew Hope but I have to say I'm sorry and RIP....