Hope Hacker R.I.P.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Well, I know her younger brother was born in 1959, based upon his Facebook page, so she had to have been born before that year.
well, if that's correct, she had to be in her 50s. i was born in 1958 - i was 51 this year.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

well, if that's correct, she had to be in her 50s. i was born in 1958 - i was 51 this year.
That sound about right. I thought she was early 50s.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just shocked. I had been away from TCS for a while so I didn't know Hope was having physical problems.

Even though I didn't know her well, I feel deeply saddened over her early passing. Just... Lost for words...

Rest in Peace, Hope! You are sorely missed

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I havn't beenn online here since the end of febuary and I can't believe that she passed. She was a kind person,, helped me through many stupidities here....RIP

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP Hope. I always got a kick out of her signature, where she referred to herself as Mrs. whatever his name was. so sad she is gone. She seemed to have a great sense of humour, and great sense.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gailuvscats

RIP Hope. I always got a kick out of her signature, where she referred to herself as Mrs. whatever his name was. so sad she is gone. She seemed to have a great sense of humour, and great sense.
Paul Stanley... from KISS. It's still a shock to me that she's gone at such a young age.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did not know Hope, but after reading this thread I feel that fact is a great loss to me.

I hope her other cats are as well cared for as I hear Sun Lee is.

My thanks to CoolCat for directing me to this thread.

You all are special people and I am happy to be a part of this community.

furbum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hope
You were so strong. I always looked up to you. May you rest in peace..

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Someone directed me to this thread when I read In Memory of Hope Hacker in their signature. I just want to say she did my signature for me when Max died in 2005. I was heart broken at the time and she gave me encouragement at a time when I sorely needed it. Rest in peace Hope. You will never be forgotten. You have certainly left a wonderful legacy here on this website.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The one year anniversary of her passing is coming up. March 17. I have it on my calendar.

Wonderful people came together to help her kitties, and I know Hope is thankful for that.

Hope, we miss you.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think about our sweet Hope all of the time!
I really miss talking to her. I'm soo happy that her beautiful kitties are well taken care of now. I know that should would be soo greatful!

I agree with everyone else' everytime I hear a KISS song, she's my first thought.