TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was so worn out I had to go to bed

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How are ALL your kittens. Well hope that they are all okay do you have pictures of all the kittens including your 1 week old kittens? Not together though, because I wouldn't put the two litters together.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad eveything is going well. Although I don't advise having two litters due to fear of one catching something from the other, I knew you would post pics, and I would understand why you had to keep them!

I'm glad the kitties are doing OK. Just keep trying to push food at the skinny Momma...no telling what she has been through up to this point.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im so sad
The little calico has passed away. She seemed to be the healthiest of the group. The other kittens are doing wonderful and seem to be benefiting from the extra milk. I have never lost a kitten before and it is heartbreaking.

commonoddity042

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AMYSCRAZY

Im so sad
The little calico has passed away. She seemed to be the healthiest of the group. The other kittens are doing wonderful and seem to be benefiting from the extra milk. I have never lost a kitten before and it is heartbreaking.
Sorry to read that. RIP, tiny calico.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Amy, I'm so sorry. It IS heartbreaking, even if you know them for just a little bit. But bless you for caring for her, and the littlest angel is up there just for you.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no!!
I just saw this thread, and read it through. I just loved that little calico, she was gorgeous! Well, they all were, but her coloring reminded me of Marlee. I'll keep you and the others in my thoughts, and good luck.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im going to post pictures later this evening. They are doing well, I think the extra milk has helped. The mom seems to be fattening up a little and more milk has come in. They are starting to explore a bit, so cute

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Introducing: Quinn, Frodo and Cruz. I wish I could keep them all.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AMYSCRAZY

Introducing: Quinn, Frodo and Cruz. I wish I could keep them all.
They are just adorable! As for keeping them all, just enjoy them while you can. I always try to remind myself that the kittens ARE 100% mine while under my roof. In a way, it would be nice to keep each precious baby, and watch them grow...on the other hand, if I had kept all my babies over the past 2 years, I would have about 25 cats in my house now. Even I am not THAT crazy! LOL!

I am sorry the little calico didn't make it. I know too well the pain of losing a sweet baby. Deepest condolences.