HO HO HO Secret Santa present mailed!

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd really like to know how this works. Is everybody just sending something to really good friends they have on TCS, or people at random? I never saw the original thread, if there was one.
I hate being a newbie.

stlgrl5

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

Okay, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd really like to know how this works. Is everybody just sending something to really good friends they have on TCS, or people at random? I never saw the original thread, if there was one.
I hate being a newbie.
Well the owners of the site picked names for everyone... But the S.S. signup was a long time ago sorry

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by STLGRL5

Well the owners of the site picked names for everyone... But the S.S. signup was a long time ago sorry
Oh, that's okay! I wasn't really looking to be involved, I was just curious as to what was going on. Thanks.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

Oh, that's okay! I wasn't really looking to be involved, I was just curious as to what was going on. Thanks.
Stick around and we'll probably do it next year! The sign-up deadline was the end of September. You sent your name and address and likes/dislikes/etc. to a designated Cat Site member who did the drawing of names.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Stick around and we'll probably do it next year! The sign-up deadline was the end of September. You sent your name and address and likes/dislikes/etc. to a designated Cat Site member who did the drawing of names.
Interesting. What a great idea! Do you know if TCS does this every year, or if this is new?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know it was done last year, but not sure about the previous years.

Besides the fun of giving and receiving, we've also had fun trying to make folks open their packages before Christmas day!
There are a couple of hold-outs, but most are early openers.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I know it was done last year, but not sure about the previous years.

Besides the fun of giving and receiving, we've also had fun trying to make folks open their packages before Christmas day!
There are a couple of hold-outs, but most are early openers.
And I don't blame them...