Hi from me and Felix!

pompy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello! I'm 25, a university student, and proud mom to Felix. I adopted him a year ago after my childhood cat passed away a little earlier that year. My childhood cat was sort of a family pet, but Felix is 100% my cat and my responsibility! I joined because I've been thinking about switching him to raw food (I feed him canned and dry right now) and I'd like to learn more about it! I want the best for my little guy.

This is Felix! He's 2 years old, but still acts like a kitten and never fails to make me smile.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to you and Felix! Felix is so handsome. Is he mostly black with just the white on his chest and lower face? He really looks elegant, like he's dressed for a formal occasion. TCS is a fantastic source of information and there are quite a few people who feed their cats with raw food. Just post on the Nutrition forum and I'm sure you'll get lots of advice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pompy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and Felix! Felix is so handsome. Is he mostly black with just the white on his chest and lower face? He really looks elegant, like he's dressed for a formal occasion. TCS is a fantastic source of information and there are quite a few people who feed their cats with raw food. Just post on the Nutrition forum and I'm sure you'll get lots of advice.
Thank you!  
 The white covers his chest, belly, and back legs fully, and part of his front legs. His back and tail are black. 

I'll go check out the nutrition forum. 

what a handsome boy
Thank you! Your black cat is also very pretty.

jo kreps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Love Felix ... he is so handsome. Based on your description I'd say he is a Tuxedo colored cat and a fine one at that. I hope you found what you need about raw cat food in the forum? I feed Domino dry kitten food at this point. I will look into raw food since you mentioned it.  .... Thanks.  I know you will enjoy your time on "The Cat Site" there is much good advice and fellowship with other cat lovers.  Please post more pictures of Felix when you can. 

katherinep1225

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
such an adorable and handsome boy you've got!

Welcome to one of the online's best cat communities :) 

pompy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you!

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Pompy!  Your kitty Felix is very cute!  (But I've rarely met a cat I didn't like!)  I too have a black and white kitty named Oreo (sometimes Cookie Boy).  

If you want some information on raw diets, there's plenty here at this site, and also look up Dr. Lisa Pierson's site - catinfo.org.  (Warning: she is a Vet. and has EXHAUSTIVE information on her site, and a recipe she uses with her cats.)

pompy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks again! I've started feeding him small pieces of primal freeze dried raw mixed into his wet food since yesterday with no problems! :D