Hi from Jasper - the sequel!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

We is praying for you too. Its hard when a kitty goes to a new home and we hopes lil guy will stop pining for her soon. We is sorry we havent been on our thred, bad meowmy hasnt letted us rite for a long time BAD MEOWMY
. We is all fine, I has been getting in troble a lil bit cuz meomwy isnt giving me canned food whenever I want so last nite to punish her I BITED her
on the ankle cuz she was taking too long to open the can! She dint like that and so she DIDNT give us any canned food at all
. She told daddy somthin about not rewarding bad behavior
. Anyways we is all fine and we hopes all our cat friends are safe from the tornados, luv jasper , tia and snow snow
, kiss kiss meomwy linda
Ooooh Jasper, meowmies can sometimes be mean like that. I sure hope you get some canned food today. Mika and I love our canned food

Yes, we are all hoping that our kitty friends and their families are all safe too.

Meowmy says hi and send kisses and hugs and love to you all and some extra special ones for little sis Tia.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We is praying for you too. Its hard when a kitty goes to a new home and we hopes lil guy will stop pining for her soon. We is sorry we havent been on our thred, bad meowmy hasnt letted us rite for a long time BAD MEOWMY
. We is all fine, I has been getting in troble a lil bit cuz meomwy isnt giving me canned food whenever I want so last nite to punish her I BITED her
on the ankle cuz she was taking too long to open the can! She dint like that and so she DIDNT give us any canned food at all
. She told daddy somthin about not rewarding bad behavior
. Anyways we is all fine and we hopes all our cat friends are safe from the tornados, luv jasper , tia and snow snow
, kiss kiss meomwy linda
oh uh, shenandoah trize to do dat, too, and meowmy has to pop him on his buttt.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

oh uh, shenandoah trize to do dat, too, and meowmy has to pop him on his buttt.
Yeah one time meowmy did that to ME too!
I was being mean and chasin snow snow and tt, and meowmy said to STOP, but I ignored her and kept chasin till I caught tt and I bited her on the but and she ranned under the couch and meowmy was chasin us and yelling at me but I was STILL trying to get her when meowmy picd up a play stick of ours and I was gonna be boss cat an maybe bite meowmy cuz my eyes got wild and I was lookin at meowmy so I gotted two lil spanks with the stick!!!
Wow, was I surprized! I hissed at meowmy and ran and jumped on the top of the cat tree and started growlin and swearin at her!!
She wasnt impressed though and told me I had better watch out or I would be in a timeout room for a couple of hours......I sat up there and grumbled and pout,,,er THOUGHT about it for a while, then I decided whent the chips were down meowmy IS the boss cat I guess, anyways after about 5 mins I decided to be a good boy for the rest of the day
. When meowmy saw that I got pets and treats
. Today is a pretty sunshiney day, the first one we have had in a long long time. Hope efurryone is feeling good and having a good time, luv jasper, tt and snow snow

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jasper, I gotta tell you man, I don't like you biting my little sister on the butt. You have to calm down son, take it a little easier, suck up to the girls.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah one time meowmy did that to ME too!
I was being mean and chasin snow snow and tt, and meowmy said to STOP, but I ignored her and kept chasin till I caught tt and I bited her on the but and she ranned under the couch and meowmy was chasin us and yelling at me but I was STILL trying to get her when meowmy picd up a play stick of ours and I was gonna be boss cat an maybe bite meowmy cuz my eyes got wild and I was lookin at meowmy so I gotted two lil spanks with the stick!!!
Wow, was I surprized! I hissed at meowmy and ran and jumped on the top of the cat tree and started growlin and swearin at her!!
She wasnt impressed though and told me I had better watch out or I would be in a timeout room for a couple of hours......I sat up there and grumbled and pout,,,er THOUGHT about it for a while, then I decided whent the chips were down meowmy IS the boss cat I guess, anyways after about 5 mins I decided to be a good boy for the rest of the day
. When meowmy saw that I got pets and treats
. Today is a pretty sunshiney day, the first one we have had in a long long time. Hope efurryone is feeling good and having a good time, luv jasper, tt and snow snow
WOW, You is BRAVE and feerce. We'd nevfurr do dat! we are too chicken!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

We wanna say we luv u all!

IS evfurry kitty havin a good day?
Hi there, we is having one now. Sorry we didnt get to say Happy Valentines Day. Meowmy puter was being bad and she had to call the puter place to fix it and then the net thing was bad and so we was sorta out of commission for about 5 dayz. But we think its fixed now, meomwys virus program messed up and was messing up her puter so that it wasnt running, it wood just start and then freeze up
, stupid thing! Anyways we is all fine, and hopes efurryone else is too. Happy late V day to my lovely Cable, Happy V day Ari, kiss kiss and kiss kiss meowmy Linda
and happy day from snow snow the cover girl cat

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi there, we is having one now. Sorry we didnt get to say Happy Valentines Day. Meowmy puter was being bad and she had to call the puter place to fix it and then the net thing was bad and so we was sorta out of commission for about 5 dayz. But we think its fixed now, meomwys virus program messed up and was messing up her puter so that it wasnt running, it wood just start and then freeze up
, stupid thing! Anyways we is all fine, and hopes efurryone else is too. Happy late V day to my lovely Cable, Happy V day Ari, kiss kiss and kiss kiss meowmy Linda
Hi adopted family.
Auntie Carol needs to get that bad old computer fixed up. Meowmy is getting a new laptop and she is excited. She says now she won't have to flip a coin to use the computer in the evenings. Daddy uses the computer to practice his music so she feels it's not fair to kick him off just to play games or be on TCS.

Meowmy asks if Aunty Carol would give Tia lots of kisses right back. She says it's about time she got some updated pictures of all of you, Jasper, Tia and of course, cover girl Snow.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Happy late V day to my lovely Cable
thats ok my sweetee. meowmy didnt get on the puter on V day enyway cuz she wuz workn at the theatur ona sho... i dont like it win she works shos cuz she duznt feed us til late at nite!
i hope you hadda happee V day!
~ Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi kittys and hoomans, we wants to wish alla you a very Happy Easter. We loves you and is sorry we havent been on much, meowmy has been busy and not lettin us get on the puter. Her is BAD but we loves her still. Her kitten Mike is comin to visit today for Easter
. We hopes all of you have a nice Easter and we will try to get on here more often meowmy sez, luv jasper, tia and snow snow, and of course Meowmy Carol kiss kiss meowmy linda, kiss kiss ari, lov, tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi kittys and hoomans, we wants to wish alla you a very Happy Easter. We loves you and is sorry we havent been on much, meowmy has been busy and not lettin us get on the puter. Her is BAD but we loves her still. Her kitten Mike is comin to visit today for Easter
. We hopes all of you have a nice Easter and we will try to get on here more often meowmy sez, luv jasper, tia and snow snow, and of course Meowmy Carol kiss kiss meowmy linda, kiss kiss ari, lov, tia
We feel the same way. Meowmy alla time bizzy or else not doin much. We not ben here a lots eifurr, but we luv u all.

S & H

Happy Easfurr!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

JASPER!
~ Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Jasper, you seen any birdies lately? Did you tell Tia an Snow Snow bout Red Tweety?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Auntie Carol, we have missed you and Jasper and Tia and Snow so much. We hope you had a nice Easter with Mike. Mika and I send our love to all of you and meowmy sends her love too with a little extra for Tia.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Auntie Carol, we have missed you and Jasper and Tia and Snow so much. We hope you had a nice Easter with Mike. Mika and I send our love to all of you and meowmy sends her love too with a little extra for Tia.
Yeah, case Tia was her lil bay for a tiny bit of time.
We remember.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper, we hope that Auntie Carol's kitten Mike had a good visit.

You'd be proud of me - I'm big and fierce now like you!