Hi from Jasper - the sequel!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

i sorry the surprize is a giant new cat tree yay!!!!! Only thing is i been being fierce and not letting tt or snowsnow on it!
I being a very selfish and mean boy meowmy sez and even daddy scolded me cus i was trying to skratch snowsnows face when she tried to get up on it. Meowmys trying to get some pictures of us on the tree but so far they arent good enough to try and post she sez. She sez if i dont start being nicer i is gonna get timeouts shut in the bedroom so the girls can have a turn on it without haveing to get skratched or bited darn
. I think they should be glad i like it or they would have to take it back
. Anyways thats the surprize and meowmy sez when she gets pictures that are decent she will try her best to post them on fur pictures. Whats happening with alla you fur friends? Anything exciting? Luv fierce jasper
yaay! What fun!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, its more fun now cuz me and snowsnow gets to play on it more without getting bothered by jasper. He still tries sometimes but meowmy scolds him so mostly we can play on it without being bothered.
We still arent letting meowmy get any good pictures tho, shes trying real hard too
. I hope efurryone is having a good day, luv tt, kiss kiss ari, kiss kiss meomwy Linda

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Yes, its more fun now cuz me and snowsnow gets to play on it more without getting bothered by jasper. He still tries sometimes but meowmy scolds him so mostly we can play on it without being bothered.
We still arent letting meowmy get any good pictures tho, shes trying real hard too
. I hope efurryone is having a good day, luv tt, kiss kiss ari, kiss kiss meomwy Linda
we r glad u two girls havin fun!

Pleeze let Jasper play a little, OK?

We luvs him a lots.