Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(((hugs)))
We hope all is ok. Are the other cats gettin on well?
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Thanks! Right back atcha!

Nicole and I went and bought some jewelry - I bought a cat charm bracelet to help me remember and she got a necklace.

I also bought the other cats, Tig and Elsa, some of those Boogie Mats. Oh my goodness are those a riot! They just love them. They roll around on them, and try and eat the tassels, then they actually lay on them to rest. I think it's the first time I've bought a cat something that they actually use!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

(((hugs)))
We hope all is ok. Are the other cats gettin on well?
Well, as well or better than usual. Tigger is 15 and quite the dominant kitty. Elsa has always had a baby to protect, so sometimes they butt heads and fight. No fighting yesterday or today, though. I think they're too happy with their Boogie Mats to fight!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi kitty friends. We are sad today too, but know that Smudgie is playing with our special kitties over the bridge. I know Susie, Ebony and Simba will say hello to him and help show him around.

Hugs to Kim and family and fur babies.

Jasper - you are such a good and special kitty too and we are proud of you. Give Tia kitty kisses from our house.

We are having a quiet night with meowmy, daddy, and sissy.

Catch you all later.

Bijou

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Meowmy Kim here - Thanks for the purrs & hugs Jasper & Tia - I'm glad you're being a good boy, Jasper! I wish you all could have been there with me yesterday. If you had seen Smudge finally relax after nearly 3 weeks of feeling bad...I was so relieved he finally felt better! I emailed Howard yesterday, but I never heard anything from him. Has anyone? Poor guy. Have good days, everyone!
Dear Kim, I have, he took this as hard as the rest of us, and I don't know if he got your email or not. He posted to you on his site I think. Not sure, I know one thing though, I will SURE be glad when the PM function starts working again. Sending you more hugs from our house.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hi kitty friends. We are sad today too, but know that Smudgie is playing with our special kitties over the bridge. I know Susie, Ebony and Simba will say hello to him and help show him around.

Hugs to Kim and family and fur babies.

Jasper - you are such a good and special kitty too and we are proud of you. Give Tia kitty kisses from our house.

We are having a quiet night with meowmy, daddy, and sissy.

Catch you all later.

Bijou
Hi Bijou and Mika, good to hear from you. We spent a quiet day at home here too..we snuggled and played with meomwy to help her cheer up. Meowmy wants to know if you got the pictures she sended you? She hopein that you did, she says she STILL trying to get a picture of Tia playin that not just a big blur! We sending you purrs and hugs and Tia sending meomwy Linda special kitty kisses. She sez to look at the pics and see how big she is getting
. Hope you have a nice evening, luv from jasper tia and meomwy Carol

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Dear Kim, I have, he took this as hard as the rest of us, and I don't know if he got your email or not. He posted to you on his site I think. Not sure, I know one thing though, I will SURE be glad when the PM function starts working again. Sending you more hugs from our house.
No kidding!!! What a bad time for pm to be off. (for me, anyway). I think I'll email Howard again. I had to do it from work, and I was doing his email address from memory.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Bijou and Mika, good to hear from you. We spent a quiet day at home here too..we snuggled and played with meomwy to help her cheer up. Meowmy wants to know if you got the pictures she sended you? She hopein that you did, she says she STILL trying to get a picture of Tia playin that not just a big blur! We sending you purrs and hugs and Tia sending meomwy Linda special kitty kisses. She sez to look at the pics and see how big she is getting
. Hope you have a nice evening, luv from jasper tia and meomwy Carol
Meowmy said to tell you that human sissy been on the computer every night so she didn't get the e-mail with new pictures. She said she'll do it tonight for sure and she says thank you for thinking about her. Me and Mika always excited to see pictures of Jasper and Tia too. We look over meowmy's shoulder while she looking at pictures.

Thanks for the special kitty kisses too she said.

Is it still raining where you are? We had a rainy week but it is supposed to be nicer this weekend - woo hoo - I'll get to go outside!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Meowmy Kim here - Thanks for the purrs & hugs Jasper & Tia - I'm glad you're being a good boy, Jasper! I wish you all could have been there with me yesterday. If you had seen Smudge finally relax after nearly 3 weeks of feeling bad...I was so relieved he finally felt better! I emailed Howard yesterday, but I never heard anything from him. Has anyone? Poor guy. Have good days, everyone!
just from his blog. i'm glad Smudge had a comfortable departure.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good mornin kitty friends, jasper here!
It gonna be cool here today again and that means I gona be "super feisty boy"!
I sleeped with meomwy again this morning and was a good boy but that's mostly cuz TIA was jumpin on meomwy and walkin on her face to make her get up
It was good to be the "good boy" for a change! Then after meowmy got up and played with us, I ran around being "fierce Jasper" to impress meomwy! I don kno how impressed meomwy was but Tia runned under the couch!
When I really start to play Tia is smart and just stays outta the way and watches me! That's cus I am BIG AN TUFF Jasper wif the razor claws and teeths!
How my friends doing today? How you doing S + H How is meomwy Bobbie, is her skool doing ok now? How my pretty Cable and Java and Pixel doing? What costumes is Java and Pixel waring to the meowlaween partay? How my bro and sis Bijou and Mika doing? How is meomwy Linda, still reel busy? And how bout Graycie and Go Go and meomwy Katie? Has you girls picked out yur costumes yet? How bout Carlee and Much and Luzeee? You getting the cafe all ready for the partay? We gonna bring krab dip and krakers! Was grate to here from Ollie and Emma, is you two coming to the meowlaween party? How is AO and CJ and Billy? Is you all comin to the partay? How bout you Ari, is you going to invite your new "guest" kitty to come to the partay?
And we is hoping that Elsa and meowmy Kim and the other kitty(who meomwy can't remember the name cuz she is BLONDE) is going to come too? And we is hopin that Lightening and Isis and the rest of the gang can come too if they feels like it and aren't sick. We is hopin to here from some mor friends today, the partay is so close now we is sooo excited
yur friend jasper and tia

PS. kiss kiss to ari, luv tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Good mornin kitty friends, jasper here! How my pretty Cable and Java and Pixel doing? What costumes is Java and Pixel waring to the meowlaween partay? We is hopin to here from some mor friends today, the partay is so close now we is sooo excited
yur friend jasper and tia

PS. kiss kiss to ari, luv tia
dere sweet hansum Jasper
[& cutest Tia]
Pixel sez she is coming as Catwoman, cuz she is purrfek for it - sleek & elegunt & statooesk
Java is kinda sad,
but she sez she's coming enyway, as Tigger, wich meowmy sez is gud costoom for her cuz shes very bounsy!
Tia, you still gonna be Jane? - Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

dere sweet hansum Jasper
[& cutest Tia]
Pixel sez she is coming as Catwoman, cuz she is purrfek for it - sleek & elegunt & statooesk
Java is kinda sad,
but she sez she's coming enyway, as Tigger, wich meowmy sez is gud costoom for her cuz shes very bounsy!
Tia, you still gonna be Jane? - Cable
deer cable, yes i going as jane and ari as tarzan, is you coming as cleocatra ? i so excited about the party!

Hellloooo, Cable my love, how are you this fine day? I am looking forward to dancing the nite away with you at the meowlaween partay! Would you care to join me at Smudgies Cafe for lunch my sweet? I wood love to buy yur lunch and gaze into yur lovely face

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Elsa and Tigger would like to know the day and time of the party.
So wood we
, we just went over to Smudgies Cafe to ask.....meomwy sez she dont remember if it gonna be all weekend and meowlaween nite too or what, but she blonde so this kind of thing happen alot! we tells you when we find out ok?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

deer cable, yes i going as jane and ari as tarzan, is you coming as cleocatra ? i so excited about the party!

Hellloooo, Cable my love, how are you this fine day? I am looking forward to dancing the nite away with you at the meowlaween partay! Would you care to join me at Smudgies Cafe for lunch my sweet? I wood love to buy yur lunch and gaze into yur lovely face
Sure - i'll see you there

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

So wood we
, we just went over to Smudgies Cafe to ask.....meomwy sez she dont remember if it gonna be all weekend and meowlaween nite too or what, but she blonde so this kind of thing happen alot! we tells you when we find out ok?
I put the schedule up at the cafe. The main party is Monday nite but we will start up the festivities Friday and party all weekend.

Meowmy Carol shuldn't worry abowt blonde moments. Meomy is brunette and sometimes the brain just dont work under all that dark hair.

Karlee just nocked sumting down the heat vent so I gots to go chek and see if tere is anyting I can nock down too.

Luzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I didn't knock anything, I just tripped over the darn thing. We still sending hugs and kisses to Smudge's family. And we're looking forwerd to everyone's costumes on Monday.

Carly

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I hadda go an curl my arms round meowmy an give her lotsa hed butts cos she start crying bout Smudge. I know he allreddy gots lotsa cats to say hi to cross the bridge, but we hopes he says hi to Whitey. My meowmy still crying over him an I him miss cos we had so much fun fiting in the garden all time.

We gots our Meowloween costumes all reddy. I'm gonna be Dolly Pawton an Go Go gonna be Catsy Cline. We coming wif our sweetharts -- an Shenie sweethart yu not nuts yu jus reel funny cat.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi, I hadda go an curl my arms round meowmy an give her lotsa hed butts cos she start crying bout Smudge. I know he allreddy gots lotsa cats to say hi to cross the bridge, but we hopes he says hi to Whitey. My meowmy still crying over him an I him miss cos we had so much fun fiting in the garden all time.

We gots our Meowloween costumes all reddy. I'm gonna be Dolly Pawton an Go Go gonna be Catsy Cline. We coming wif our sweetharts -- an Shenie sweethart yu not nuts yu jus reel funny cat.
Dere Graycie an Go Go, we sending hugs to yur meowmy Katie, meomwy sez she know what it like to miss a speshul cat and I kno she talkin bout Butch. She still miss him lots too and crys for him somtimes.

I glad to here that you coming to the meowlaween partay even if you did tease me about comin asa "Beast"
. DOes you girls reely think I ugly and mean?
I hope you is only jokin. Anyways me and TIa and meomwy sending you purrs and hoping that evfurry thing going good for you. Have a good day, yur friends jasper and tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
dere Elsa i thot of a costoom for you
- you cud be Bagheera frum the jungl book!
he was a boy but you are priddy like him
and im shur he hadda mothr or sistr or gurlfend of sumting!
whadda ya think? - Java

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

dere Elsa i thot of a costoom for you
- you cud be Bagheera frum the jungl book!
he was a boy but you are priddy like him
and im shur he hadda mothr or sistr or gurlfend of sumting!
whadda ya think? - Java
Hey, Jasper here, Cable, is you not speaking to me?
Pleze forgive me.....yur boyfriend jasper

Status
Not open for further replies.