Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good mornin kitty friends, jasper here. We keeped meomwy up all nite so this mornin when daddy gots up meomwy sneeked back to bed and she jus NOW lettin us use the puter
! Everthing fine here. Look like it gonna be a sunny day and that meomwy and daddy gonna stay home today. I heard daddy talkin to meomwy about changin some of the lites on the front of the house
. Anyways we kits been up since about three am this mornin so I going to go over to the cafe with tia for a lil bit, then I think we going to need a nap
, yur friends jasper and tia

i comin ari, kiss kiss, sorry we late, it meomwys fault, luv tia

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all yuse guys

Thank yu for cheerin us up -- yu are wonnerful frends.

Hey Jasper an Tia -- the new cafe is reely cool huh? I know Tia an Ari already grabbed the lover's booth in the corner
An tell yur meowmy that our meowmy cleered her PM box cos she allas likes to heer from yur meowmy.

Don worry sweetharts we fine an we comin to the cafe for laate lunch today -- see yu theerr we yu wake up from yur naps. (We sleepin all the plases we hadda fite for wen Princess heer).

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh good, lil angel gurls. we on our way now.
we tryed to call u on the fone las nite but the line wuz bizzy. we hope no over guys movin in on our sweetharts!
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi all yuse guys

Thank yu for cheerin us up -- yu are wonnerful frends.

Hey Jasper an Tia -- the new cafe is reely cool huh? I know Tia an Ari already grabbed the lover's booth in the corner
An tell yur meowmy that our meowmy cleered her PM box cos she allas likes to heer from yur meowmy.

Don worry sweetharts we fine an we comin to the cafe for laate lunch today -- see yu theerr we yu wake up from yur naps. (We sleepin all the plases we hadda fite for wen Princess heer).

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi kitties, meomwy and daddy so busy doing stuff this first chance I gots to be on the puter and meowmy sez I only gots a minute! Jus want to say hi to my friends and tell you we not forgots you, just haven't had time to be on the puter today and it ALL meomwys and daddys fault, hope to talk to evfurry body tomorrow, sending you all purrs, yur friends jasper and tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

the lord has blest us wif u!
Dere S + H, we feel blest to have you as friends too! You can never have too many friends meomwy sez and we believe her! What you two kittys up to today? Did you and meowmy Bobbie have a nice weekend? Our was borin cuz meowmy and daddy worked on the house mostly instead of playin wif us
! We more important and fun than an ol house
, we gots revenge tho, we not let meomwy sleep hardly any last nite, she sez she stumblin around like a zombie this mornin cuz of us
. Serves her rite for not playin WE say, yur friends jasper and tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon Tia!
Sounds like you two are doing a really good job at teaching meowmy Carol a lesson. "Never ignore the kitties!"

There's gonna be a Meowlaween party at the cafe this weekend. Have you decided on a costume yet?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Afternoon Tia!
Sounds like you two are doing a really good job at teaching meowmy Carol a lesson. "Never ignore the kitties!"

There's gonna be a Meowlaween party at the cafe this weekend. Have you decided on a costume yet?
OH OH, no, not yet but I will start decidin rite now! As I tol you, meomwy hasn't let us be on the puter much, she too busy doing other stuff, that why we must "punish" her!

hi ari, what you going as to the party? or maybe you not wanna tell yet, kiss kiss, luv tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
les see....
we coming as a plain an a peanut m & m.
I be plain, since I am humble
shenandoah be a peanut m & m, since he's nuts!
Originally Posted by gemlady

Afternoon Tia!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

les see....
we coming as a plain an a peanut m & m.
I be plain, since I am humble
shenandoah be a peanut m & m, since he's nuts!
Hee hee, those GRATE costumes! We excited about party.....just gotta put thinkin caps on to think of good costumes .......

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think that the party sounds like lots of fun.. I think I might dress up like a princess!!!
Mommy always says I looks like a furry princess!! Yup I know.. LOL Mommy says p-nut mm's are yummy her'd take you home with her shenandoah. LOL her thinks we looks alike too but you bigger than me!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, be qwiet bout that, ok? meowmy alreddy has us on a diet. the vet sez we ok but whe wants us to be 12 poubds mebee insted of 13.
but we big boned and husky. mebee u a deluhkitty.
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

i think that the party sounds like lots of fun.. I think I might dress up like a princess!!!
Mommy always says I looks like a furry princess!! Yup I know.. LOL Mommy says p-nut mm's are yummy her'd take you home with her shenandoah. LOL her thinks we looks alike too but you bigger than me!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all - Elsa here again. I'm really happy I found my family because when I was sick this summer I weighed 5 pounds. I now weigh 10 pounds and Meowmy is thinkin of puttin me on a diet too!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, elsa! you are not fat! you are perfect!

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hello all - Elsa here again. I'm really happy I found my family because when I was sick this summer I weighed 5 pounds. I now weigh 10 pounds and Meowmy is thinkin of puttin me on a diet too!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

You should tell my Meowmy that. My favorite toy is a catnip banana and now my Meowmy calls me CHUNKY MONKEY!!!
Maybe you're just still carrying around baby fat - didn't you just have kittens a few months ago? I don't think you sound at all overweight... I myself weigh 11 pounds, & I'm certainly not fat!
- Pixel

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What my Meowmy duzn't understand, is that I usta weigh 5 pounds cause I could never get enough to eat livin under the trayler. When I wuz sick, that wuz when the kittens wuz about 11 weeks old. Then I lost wayte and I was 5 pounds. She just duzn't understand a healthy appetite.

Status
Not open for further replies.