Purraise
DAISY IS DOING GREAT AND
HAS BECOME A VERY AFFECTIONATE CAT( SHE HAS NOT
CHOICE). SHE STILL DOESN'T HAVE A PLAYMATE AND GOES
NUTS WHEN SHE SEES THE BLACK KITTY. I JUST HAVEN'T
MADE TIME TO TALK TO THE THAT CAT'S MOM. SHE IS
SLEEPING WITH US IN THE BEDROOM AGAIN AND SEEMS TO BE
FINE- SHE DOESN'T CRY TO GO IN THE LIVING ROOM. SHE
IS SUCH A SWEET ANIMAL. DO YOU STILL HAVE PRINCESS?
HAVE A GREAT DAY. SS

Hi everkitn

We are reel happy purrpaw Howard let Roofus open the bar agin. We glad yu got over yur mad purrpaw Howard!

We sending the latest message from Daisy's meowmy.
The black kitty comes to the terrace of Daisy's home an she wans to plae with him/her so much she goes an talks to him/her stead of sleeping in bed with meowmy an daddy Joe.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Guys!

Thanks Luzee for membering us we is both fine. We quieter now that Princess wif her new fambly an we dont hafta fite wif yer alla time jus to sit in the windo an wotch the pjijons an stuff like that.

Hey Smudgie -- is that sharp thing the medcine thing? We sendin purr prayers an gud wishes to you to get all bettr soon. (Kim - Graycie had that eye problem too and for her it got chronic! We had two other cats with sore eyes and it is creepy to see the third lid, and it does take about 5-7 days to see improvement, then it's fast. Ask yur vet if Smudgie would benefit from taking L-Lysine. It helps Graycie a lot. Katie.)

We also praying for lil Jane we hopes she all betr reel soon.

Jasper dont embarrass yur meowmy too much BITIN the windo man -- member she wans those windos.

We glad yu bak
SWEETHEARTS
we missed yu. See yu at Roofies later an meowmy give us sum southern fried chiken to bring!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, that's that medicine thing. She brok it in half, that's why it sharp. Meowmy hope my eye ok. It's my blu eye, an she doesn't wan me to lose it. (Kim here - I think that maybe they scratched his cornea when they did his neuter. It's only puffy and red, not weepy. The green eye is watery, but that's from his herpes. Also, I have L-Lysine that I took for a while for a cold sore. Is it the same thing?)

I goin to vet at 2:30 Meowmy sez. Jeez, Iz tired of goin to vet!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Lil Smudge,

I know it is hard going to the vet all of the time. I simpothise cause a few summers ago, I had to have surgery and had UTIs all summer so I was going to the vet all of the time (Meomy and Pawpa soon knew all the vet techs). But theys just want to make you better and we will be wit you in spirit. Cooperate wit your Meowmy Kim and take yur medsine. Otterwise youll get shots like I have to.

Luv, Much

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Sound like a deal, Much! They no my Meowmy reeel good at our vet clinic too! An me too, I'm a cel-eb-rity!
Smudgie, if you eye swollen and red I bet you gots that nasty eye infection I had (pink eye). It takes about 5 daz for it to start lookin better and it bothered me a LOT when I had it, but I think it a good idea for yur meomwy to take you to the vet. I hates the badanarian too, but when you gots something new wrong wif you it a good idea to get checked out again. I hopes that you feels bettr soon, why not come to Roofies and I will have Tia make you a milkshake, k? yur friends jasper and tia

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Meowmy givin me the pills, but she sez that if it's an eye thing I needs eye drops too. I'd scratch her, but they clipped my claws at the badernarian. (Kim here - yeah, they clipped his claws to the quick on some of them!!
Just discovered that one!)

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah, Meowmy givin me the pills, but she sez that if it's an eye thing I needs eye drops too. I'd scratch her, but they clipped my claws at the badernarian. (Kim here - yeah, they clipped his claws to the quick on some of them!!
Arrrgh! I think I would maybe be looking for a new vet. I don't know what kind of antibiotics your vet gave you but Jasper got a shot and I believe it was 5 pills, no eye drops. My vet said with the mega antibiotics he got he didn't need any eye drops, but then he examined his eyes when he went in so I knew that there wasn't any scratches on them or anything. This past two weeks seems to be "bad vet" weeks. First little Jane gets her intestines sewn up during her spay, and then lil Smudgie gets real sick after HIS neuter, I am counting my blessings that Tia didn't have any problems from HER spay. Sending hugs to you and pets for Smudge. "meomwy" Carol

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Oh Smudgie, we hopes you gets better. What is it wit the badinarians this week? I'm glad our vet hasn't done anyting bad to us. We will keep you in our thoughts today.

Luvs, Luzeee

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since the first day we really couldn't tell what was wrong, they gave a very strong broad spectrum antibiotic. I got 5 pills that would last 10 days, AND a shot. I'm hoping I just got unlucky, cause they were SO good with Elsa.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Lil Smudge,

I know it is hard going to the vet all of the time. I simpothise cause a few summers ago, I had to have surgery and had UTIs all summer so I was going to the vet all of the time (Meomy and Pawpa soon knew all the vet techs). But theys just want to make you better and we will be wit you in spirit. Cooperate wit your Meowmy Kim and take yur medsine. Otterwise youll get shots like I have to.

Luv, Much
my sistr Pixel takes lyseen for her herpees to - she has 2 kines. won is this gel meowmy orderd online [its jus like wut the vet gav her] & meowmy also gotted capsuls at the helth fud stor wif lyseen that she can put in fud. but sins Pixel duznt lik wet fud much
she ushuallee gets the gel. - Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lil Smudge, we wishes u were all well and not sick and not hafta take medicine. But u be good an do what the vet an your meowmy say, ok?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
dere Smudge
how ar you doin? meowmys fixn to leev skool for today cuz no bodys here at TCS, but she sed i cud send your sum 'get well' vibes...so heer goes...

and a card for you

love frum Java

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there, Kim here. Java, that was real nice. I'll show it to Smudge when I get home. Strangely, after 3 days of antibiotics, he still has a 105 temp. We did discover, however, that his cornea is scratched (2 little scratches) and got some ointment to put on it. When they put the ointment in his eye to numb it, you could tell he felt SOOOO much better. He sat up and started looking around, and meowing. I felt so bad.
But, we still don't know why he's not really eating, and why his temp is still high, so he's going on an additional antibiotic, plus the eye ointment, and going in Saturday to get a temperature taken again. I think part of it is fluids, so I'm going to figure out how to get him to drink a bunch between now and then. But otherwise, he seems just fine. No lumps or bumps or infections that they can see or feel or hear. Hmmmm...but thanks everyone for caring. When I get off work, I'll go see how he's doing and let y'all know.
-Kim

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey Smudge,

We're sorry you still not doing as gud as we hoped. Maybe you wuld like some chiken broth (with no salt of course)? Tat mite help you drink more.

We'll be tinking of you tonite.

Luvs, Luzeee

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey dere Jas & Tia, diz iz Luky an da rude crew. How menny times didja ya bite da stranger mens yesstidy? Lots? Well it iz brekfast time at Roofie's an Iz hongry. See ya dere bud.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Hey dere Jas & Tia, diz iz Luky an da rude crew. How menny times didja ya bite da stranger mens yesstidy? Lots? Well it iz brekfast time at Roofie's an Iz hongry. See ya dere bud.
Dere Roofus and Lukey, yesterday was BAD!
First it started out with me and Tia being in our CAGES!! THen when it was obvious it was gonna take a long long time meomwy let us into her bedroom and put our stuff in ther for us. We was in there for a long time, then alla sudden the lites went out
. Next thing we knows meomwy makes us go BAK into the crates and now there is ANOTHRE stranger man, he is pokin at the plugs and stuff.....after about an hour the lites comes bak on and he left, he was ok, he liked cats and tried to make friends wif me but I was mad from being in the crate so I wasn't feelin very friendly. After that we got to go into the puter room and the new window was in! Me and tia both sniffed it and climbed up onto the desk so we could watch the mens work. Funny, wif the new window I could lay in the sun and not get too hot! Meomwy sez it because it low E glass
. I don see no e's in it! Now today window man I don like is bak to finish up, I hoping for a chance to bite him, yur friend jasper and tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Durn it, window man STILL not done and he gots lots left to do! Meomwy gots a headache from him poundin on the walls and from his noisy tools and she can't get away cuz she gotta stay here til he done. She sez she wantz some tylenols and a nap. But she gonna hav to wait, she already sleepy so she can't take the tylenol yet, she dint get hardly any sleep las nite cuz she hava allgeries attack.....tia helpin by sleepin on her face so she can breath her nice furs...muahahahaha!
yur friends jasper and tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Down boy! Be nice. There'll be more neat windows to watch the birdies through!
Humph! Listen to the lil trouble maker tell ME to be nice! "fight FIGHT....mabe I can earn enough to go visit my sweet tia....." Sides I can watch the birdys just fine even if I bites him! He gots to finish or meowmy won't pay him!

Status
Not open for further replies.