Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi tia and Jasper and Humble and Shennandoah!!! Tia you is gonna be alright at the vet! They will takes such good care of you and probably give you all kinds of cuddles and kisses like when I had to go to the place for my spay. They we cuddleing me when mommy can to get me! I was a good girl mommy said and I know you will be too! Tell your momma to rub you belly after your stiches heal, my mommy said her loved the way it feeled!! Mommy gave me lots of cuddles after that and I know your mommy will too!!!! You are going to be just fine!!

pssstt. Jasper! I thinking about Tia too and mommy said her will sending vibes for her too! She going to be jus fine! PROMISE!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it cheers us and meowmy bobbie up jus to see u in dat wig!
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Hi tia and Jasper and Humble and Shennandoah!!! Tia you is gonna be alright at the vet! They will takes such good care of you and probably give you all kinds of cuddles and kisses like when I had to go to the place for my spay. They we cuddleing me when mommy can to get me! I was a good girl mommy said and I know you will be too! Tell your momma to rub you belly after your stiches heal, my mommy said her loved the way it feeled!! Mommy gave me lots of cuddles after that and I know your mommy will too!!!! You are going to be just fine!!

pssstt. Jasper! I thinking about Tia too and mommy said her will sending vibes for her too! She going to be jus fine! PROMISE!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone. Meomwy reel nervous bout tia, she almost called an cancelled the appointment about 10 times :-(.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We sending our gardian angels
to look over lil Tia wiles shes at the badinarian. Jasper, be nice to lil Tia cause she is going to have to have her tummy shaved and a girl dusnt like to have her tummy shaved (unless shes like a punk kitty
).

Luvs, Luzeeee

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Iz lil Tia goin to the same badernarian dat U went to Jasper?
Dere Roofus and Lukey, Tia going to the same one that I got fixed at, not the one we was going to for the shots. This one not as close to the house but when meomwy called they SAY they have someone there to check on the kittys at nite, meomwy still mad at the other one and they DON'T have no one to watch the kittys at nite. Sides after the shot problem, meomwy don trust them no more
. SO, tia going to another place, one that I went to once before but that Tia hasn't gone to. At least that the plan, meowmy forgot to ask them about anesetic skreening on the phone, so if they don do it, meomwy will not let them hav tia, she just bring her bak home! Pleze send good vibes for tia's surgee tomorrow. We all worried......well, she not, cuz she don't kno what's gonna happen
. But we do so we are, we will keep you informed as we finds out stuff....yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We wants to thank everykitty for the good vibes and prayes for Tia. Meomwy a nervous reck.......she was like this wif me too, but I was at the badanarian place so I din't see her bein nervous! yur friend jasper

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is a prayer~~

All kitties pleeze bow heds an fold paws, ok?

Deer God,
U made all lil anuhmuls to love us and for us to love,
an we ast u now, pleeze take care of lil tia
an be wif the doctors doin her surgee.
help it all to be ok, an help her to come out fine an not hurt much.
an we luv you, God.
Amen"

Originally Posted by carolcat

Dere Roofus and Lukey, Tia going to the same one that I got fixed at, not the one we was going to for the shots. This one not as close to the house but when meomwy called they SAY they have someone there to check on the kittys at nite, meomwy still mad at the other one and they DON'T have no one to watch the kittys at nite. Sides after the shot problem, meomwy don trust them no more
. SO, tia going to another place, one that I went to once before but that Tia hasn't gone to. At least that the plan, meowmy forgot to ask them about anesetic skreening on the phone, so if they don do it, meomwy will not let them hav tia, she just bring her bak home! Pleze send good vibes for tia's surgee tomorrow. We all worried......well, she not, cuz she don't kno what's gonna happen
. But we do so we are, we will keep you informed as we finds out stuff....yur friend jasper

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Here is a prayer~~

All kitties pleeze bow heds an fold paws, ok?

Deer God,
U made all lil anuhmuls to love us and for us to love,
an we ast u now, pleeze take care of lil tia
an be wif the doctors doin her surgee.
help it all to be ok, an help her to come out fine an not hurt much.
an we luv you, God.
Amen"

Dat bootiful!

I shur Tia wil be a-okay! It ok, meowmy carol!

AO

Dear Carol,
This is Cassie. I have seen a few spays myself, and it really is a simple procedure. I'm positive Tia will be just fine, though she may not be the happiest for a few days!

Everything will be just fine! Don't worry!

Cassie

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(((cassie)))
How are all of you? We miss belle.

shenandoah an humble
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

Dat bootiful!

I shur Tia wil be a-okay! It ok, meowmy carol!

AO

Dear Carol,
This is Cassie. I have seen a few spays myself, and it really is a simple procedure. I'm positive Tia will be just fine, though she may not be the happiest for a few days!

Everything will be just fine! Don't worry!

Cassie

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, dear Tia?
I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow and wish I could be there to hold your paw at the vets.

And I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday Smudge.

Ari

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Oh, sorree...I forgit...I wrote somewhere else, but I go to the badernarian to get fixed on Wednesday.

Smudge
Hey Smudge - see if you can have lil pouches like Ari. He looks great in his speedo with them.

Luzeee

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We want to thank everykitty, specially S + H for the speshul prayer for Tia and to everyone else for there prayers. Meomwy trying to be brave but it hard, she have to leave lil Tia at the vets for a whole day AND nite and can't get her till Wednesday sometime. She not be able to tell how things are until this afternoon, unless they busy, then they won't be doing the spay until this afternoon. We promise to come and tell everykitty as soon as we knos somethin, k?Rite now lil Tia in meowmys arms purrin an wonderin why she don't have no food.......:-(

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Um Cassie - Meowmy Kim here - tell me, have you seen any neuters? Just a little worried here myself.
Sure have! I assisted in a neuter! It's even more simple than a spay. Neutering is a very simple, fast, easy procedure. They don't even have to put them under gas. They use an injectable. With prep, putting the animals under, prepping the area, and doing the neuter, it takes about 15 minutes total! I was amazed with how simple the procedure is! Really, it's nothing to worry about!

Cassie

Status
Not open for further replies.