Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey Jasper and Tia,

Meomy knows how Meowmy Carol feels. She staid home one day frum werk so she culd sign for a package. And wen she went fer the mail, there was a post-it frum the delivery guy. She dusn't tink he even rang the doorbell. So she had to call and try to get the package redelivered but they culdn't do it tat day so she had go to Boulder and pick it up. It is very frustrating.

We hopes you gets all of yur leeks fixed cause wet kittys is no fun.

Luvs, Luzeee

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Hi Carol this iz Howard, I'm not laughing at all. I just got back from the hardware store and now read this and I'm still not laughing...Smiling a bit but it is one of those sheepish smiles that says been there and done worse...lol

I had to go pickup some toggle bolts so I can lagg some freestanding bookshelves into the wall. Well they will look freestanding when I get done.
Alrighty then
, I am sure that Roofus and Lukey will have fun playing "king of the bookcase"
and knocking the books off once you get it all set up! How is sunrise mango doing these days? And the parrakeets? I don't remember hearing about any of your birdys lately or your "hammies" either. Hope they are all doing fine and that you are having a good day. Thanks for not laughing...

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Hey Jasper and Tia,

Meomy knows how Meowmy Carol feels. She staid home one day frum werk so she culd sign for a package. And wen she went fer the mail, there was a post-it frum the delivery guy. She dusn't tink he even rang the doorbell. So she had to call and try to get the package redelivered but they culdn't do it tat day so she had go to Boulder and pick it up. It is very frustrating.

We hopes you gets all of yur leeks fixed cause wet kittys is no fun.

Luvs, Luzeee
Dere Luzeee, thanks for riting to us. The leek is a lil tiny one, meomwy really felt bad to even ask the guy bout it cuz it only leek after you finished runnin wattr and the "p" trap is full, then after less than a teaspoons worth of wattr leek out it stop, only able to leek when p trap full
and then soon as it leek tiny bit it cant leek no more until you run wattr again and fill it up, plus drips about 2 times in ten minutes....sigh....meomwy is stil wiping egg off face....snert...and we have done the "package delivery go round" too, several times! Hava good day and thanks for ritin....has you waked Carlee today? yur friends jasper and tia

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning kitties. we had to put our clocks back an hour today, or forward? I can't remember! I think it was back but who knows! Meowmy Sam hates DST!!

Bridgey

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

good morning kitties. we had to put our clocks back an hour today, or forward? I can't remember! I think it was back but who knows! Meowmy Sam hates DST!!

Bridgey
Awww, poor meomwy Sam, we have to set clocks bak too, but not till near the end of October. THat just means that daddy get to sleep in another hour tho.....how you doing Bridgey? Anything fun or citing happenin at yur house? yur friends jasper and tia

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mommy says hers wants to know ifan it's any good cuz her already heard how it ends and doon want to watch it cuz her'll be mad at it being dumb endin!!!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We thinkin that Meowmy Bobbie better get bizzy writin the script for the movee "Catnap Storees" cause it'll make a million!!! $$$

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It wus very good but sad.
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

My mommy says hers wants to know ifan it's any good cuz her already heard how it ends and doon want to watch it cuz her'll be mad at it being dumb endin!!!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm. My Meowmy wuzznt very interested in a boxing movee. Guess it was more than that? But she don't like to cry. She does enuf of that ennyway!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

oh it was awful sad.
Thankx for the warning, meomwy wasn't very interested before but now she NO'S she won't watch it! We doesn't like movies wif bad sad endings! We can see enuf bad sad stuff on the news!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aint it the truf?
Originally Posted by carolcat

Thankx for the warning, meomwy wasn't very interested before but now she NO'S she won't watch it! We doesn't like movies wif bad sad endings! We can see enuf bad sad stuff on the news!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everykitty, jasper here. Well meowmy called the badanarian and Tia goes to get spayed tomorrow morning. Meowmy is a nervous reck and not helpin that everthing going wrong this morning!
er, I mean
. First when meowmy was trying to make an appointment, I decided to be "explorer jasper"
and jump up on the mantle which is forbidden RITE in front of meomwy!
She saw me rite away and yelled "BAD JASPER, get DOWN rite now!" so of course I minded meowmy rite away and got rite down, too bad the oil lamp was in the way and decided to jump off the mantle too, guess it wanted to pla follow the leader....it brok ALL over and so then meowmy had to CHASE me and tia to get us in the hallway and shut the door so meomwy could clean up all the broken glass an stuff. Then when she finally get done she let us bak out and called the badanarian back to make the appointment for Tia first thing in the morning, and Tia have to say ALL nite too
,er
. And then when meowmy came in the puter room to turn on the puter so wes could talk she din't see Tia and STEPPED ON HER
, Tia cryed and runned away into the other room and meomwy had to suck up to her for about 5 minutes before Tia wood let meomwy pick her up, I gave meomwy my "fierce Jasper" look and woodn't let her touch ME either, so take THAT bad meowmy! Tia ok, but she kinda cautious of meomwy now, and meomwy wonderin what tia gonna think when she has to go to the bad place tomorrow and stay all nite, she hope tia not think she not loves her anymore. She worries about how I gonna act too, wif tia gone a whole day and then when she comes home I can't pla wif her, she gonna have to stay in the kitten room for a couple dayz at least. I hopein my other kitty friends havin a better day that we are, yur friends jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
poor hansum jasper, sumtimes life iznt fun. we luv you.

Hi everykitty, jasper here. Well meowmy called the badanarian and Tia goes to get spayed tomorrow morning. Meowmy is a nervous reck and not helpin that everthing going wrong this morning!
er, I mean
. First when meowmy was trying to make an appointment, I decided to be "explorer jasper"
and jump up on the mantle which is forbidden RITE in front of meomwy!
She saw me rite away and yelled "BAD JASPER, get DOWN rite now!" so of course I minded meowmy rite away and got rite down, too bad the oil lamp was in the way and decided to jump off the mantle too, guess it wanted to pla follow the leader....it brok ALL over and so then meowmy had to CHASE me and tia to get us in the hallway and shut the door so meomwy could clean up all the broken glass an stuff. Then when she finally get done she let us bak out and called the badanarian back to make the appointment for Tia first thing in the morning, and Tia have to say ALL nite too
,er
. And then when meowmy came in the puter room to turn on the puter so wes could talk she din't see Tia and STEPPED ON HER
, Tia cryed and runned away into the other room and meomwy had to suck up to her for about 5 minutes before Tia wood let meomwy pick her up, I gave meomwy my "fierce Jasper" look and woodn't let her touch ME either, so take THAT bad meowmy! Tia ok, but she kinda cautious of meomwy now, and meomwy wonderin what tia gonna think when she has to go to the bad place tomorrow and stay all nite, she hope tia not think she not loves her anymore. She worries about how I gonna act too, wif tia gone a whole day and then when she comes home I can't pla wif her, she gonna have to stay in the kitten room for a couple dayz at least. I hopein my other kitty friends havin a better day that we are, yur friends jasper and tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks S + H, I appreciates that. Also, don tell Tia but could you say some prayers for her tomorrow that her operashun goes ok? I worried too but don't tell her I said that, yur friend jasper

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we keep qwiet, an we awredy prayed, an we prayin agin tonite and tomorrow!

we luv u bof.

Thanks S + H, I appreciates that. Also, don tell Tia but could you say some prayers for her tomorrow that her operashun goes ok? I worried too but don't tell her I said that, yur friend jasper

Status
Not open for further replies.