Hi from Australia!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

harleysdad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, I've finally got the hang of clipping his nails :clap: But I can only do two feet at a time, so normally do his front ones first then his back ones the day after.

I haven't uploaded any recent pictures of him so here are some I took earlier today...

He's growing SO quickly and although he's only 7 months old, he has lost that "kitten" look and appears much more grown up now. He still loves to play and has sudden bursts of energy where he darts around the place at high speed, jumping up onto anything and everything he can. He's very entertaining and such a good companion, following me around like a shadow from room to room. I can't imagine life without him now :)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Wow, he's really grown! What a handsome boy.

You're doing really well with the claw clipping. When I clip my cats claws I need one person to hold the cat and one person to clip the claws and I still only manage one paw at a time.

duck2swan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He is very handsome and quite sure of himself. Good job daddy. I miss the days when my cat used to take off all around the house making strange utterances! Now she basically walks fast or gallops every blue moon. [emoji]128540[/emoji] Enjoy every minute with him, Harley's Dad. Now is when his personality is starting to shine!

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is such a handsome boy!!!!! And all grown up!

I know you are a proud papa. It is great to see you both back around.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

harleysdad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone :wavey:

Harley turned one year old recently so is officially no longer a kitten! :nod:

He's doing very well, has grown up lots as you can see, I took these photos just a couple of days ago :rbheart:

Hope you and your fur babies are all doing well :D

Sending good vibes :vibes:

X

lonelocust

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous kitten! All the pictures are great, but I especially like the picture of him on your shoulder at the breeder's. 

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
 ​Awww...beautiful baby and love those beautiful blue eyes.

wow---wow---wow!!!

​ 

Great pictures as well :-)

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I've finally got the hang of clipping his nails :clap: But I can only do two feet at a time, so normally do his front ones first then his back ones the day after.

I haven't uploaded any recent pictures of him so here are some I took earlier today...

He's growing SO quickly and although he's only 7 months old, he has lost that "kitten" look and appears much more grown up now. He still loves to play and has sudden bursts of energy where he darts around the place at high speed, jumping up onto anything and everything he can. He's very entertaining and such a good companion, following me around like a shadow from room to room. I can't imagine life without him now :)
He'll behave like that for quite a few more years.