Hi from Australia!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

harleysdad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I'm in love with him already! It was so hard to choose one from the litter because they were all beautiful kittens, but Harley walked up my arm and sat on my shoulder for a cuddle so I knew he was the one : )

This looks like an amazing site, I'm so happy I found it

harleysdad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you : )

He really is such a special little boy, his fur is already thick and those blue eyes melt my heart!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
What a sweetie! 

You realise we'll want lots more pictures once he arrives...

harleysdad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Many thanks! Don't worry, there will be plenty of photo shoots happening once he is home :)

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! I'm a newbie too and love love love this site. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who is crazy in love with their kitties. I have 5 so I have to spread the love around, but I have plenty for them.

harleysdad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
HARLEY is home!

Hi everyone :wavey:

I picked him up from the breeder last night, and he was such a good boy on the way home. Cried a little bit but for the most of it he just sat down and was quiet. I opened his box door and he was a little bit hesitant at first but within five minutes he was out and about, discovering his cat tree and clawing at the scratching post :clap:

He LOVES attention and as soon as I start stroking him he purrs so loudly. Like, REALLY loud! He eat some food last night, although not a lot and he also used his litter tray which I'm pleased about. This morning he wasn't interested in food which I was surprised about but he seems very happy in his new home. He's on my bed right now making himself comfortable... he likes to climb up and rub around my face, he's washing my skin with his tongue and is purring sooooooooo much! I'm happy it's going well so far :rbheart:

The only thing is I thought he would be eating more, it's the food that the breeder gave me but he's not that interested in it. I guess he's just settling in.

I hope you like the pics :D

Last edited:

keyes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome.  Harley is adorable to the max!  Nothing sweeter than a kitten.

misstoby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aww, what an adorable kitten! Can't wait to see more pics!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
OMG I think my head just exploded from cuteness overload!

Don't worry about him not eating a lot at first. It does take a while for them to settle in and kittens have such tiny stomachs. With all the excitement he's probably lost his appetite. Offer him something tasty after he's been playing for a while, he might be more willing to eat then.

harleysdad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone... He is soooo beautiful. Such an affectionate little man. I feel bad having him in my bathroom through the night but he needs to learn how to use the litter tray properly before he can sleep in my bedroom. He's had a couple of accidents already. He's stopped crying now so hopefully that means he's sound asleep. He's the sweetest kitten, he makes me so happy :D

Last edited: