Help with 15wo please

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have neglected this thread a bit, she has been taking up loads of my time, as I am a bit obsessed with her, and just can't keep away, which is obviously a good thing!! She loves fusses now, but prefers fusses from heads rather than hands, although likes being cuddled, and will nuzzle my face and knead my arm, bless her. Still occasionally jumps on the platform when I approach the cage though. She has turned into a very playful kitten, which is good!! Since getting her kitten food in jelly rather than the food in gravy the rescue provided, her poos have been more normal (although still soft - is that normal for 4month olds??). She is happy to play in the cage until she sees one of the 'big girls' and then she is out going saying hello - but both PEbbles and Molly have spat at her this week, they probably wondered what on earth this little miaowing thing was, bet they dont remember being that small!! I did struggle getting her back in the cage last night though, she will play with me, and look at me when I call her name, but she wont let me touch her, so I have to try and entice her back in, but yesterday she was really enjoying herself. Will try and take some more pics this weekend. I am happy with teh progress we are making, even if I am not 100% how to get her more used to strokes, and I have no idea how to tell when she will be ready for rehoming!! We have just had a good time though, i made her have fusses from my hand rather than my head, and after a couple of minutes, she jumped off the platform, came out of the cage and climbed on my knee!! So we had a wonderful fuss, including her licking my lips!! She loves nuzzling my face for some unknown reason!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some more pics, taken today, 2 weeks and 2 days after being here.

She was too interested in grabbing the camera strap than staying still though!!