Help !!! There's something wrong with Cammie

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, just found this thread, and I'm sorry for the way it's looking. Lot's of prayers and hugs to Cammie and you!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just caught this thread too.

Lois please know that we are all there with you!

Tons of prayers, vibes and hugs headed your way!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lois, I know you've told me about this in our PM's, but I just wanted to jump on this thread and tell you I'm praying for Cammie..............

2furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sending prayers your way for a good outcome. I know it is hard when we don't have our babies at home with us, but she is in the best place she can be right now. Hang in there...

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please remember that if its renal failure it may not be a death sentance. Our old family cat Chichi has been living with it for almost 3 years now and her numbers when we first brought her in were SKY HIGH.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got off the phone with the Vet, she does have crystals also, she would not pee her bladder was full so they had to express it and that is very painful, they gave her pain medication, shes still not eating either OMG I feel defeated already, I will leave her today again ( I don't want to) But I can't bring her home if shes in the same condition she was when I took her. They are flushing her again and tomorrow will re ck the values. I don't know what to do, what if there no better? what do I do then. This is awful My Heart is Broken I can't even pull myself together. I am going to go see her and that's not going to be easy, I can't stop crying I don't want her to suffer

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lois, take a deep breath, then take one day at a time. The vet is doing their best for her, she has an empty bladder and has had painkillers, so she must be feeling more comfortable. Sending lots of }}}vibes{{{ for good values tomorrow and lots of
for you.

debskats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Poor Cammie. She'll be in my thoughts and {{{good and healthy vibes}}} are on their way.

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh dear, I ust found this thread. I am so sorry fo rwhat you and your furbaby are going through. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's probably just not eating because pain killers also kill the appetite. At least she's probably on a drip.
PM Pat & Alix - she can help you a lot with CRF. Either way, this is a crisis, but let's hope that close monitoring will prevent another crisis in the future.
Hugs!
Kim.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know it's so hard to see her suffer, but just think...in a weeks time she could be at home playing as normal..being Queen Cammie. Give her a chance to feel better...if she had crystals, that can make her very uncomfortable...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is very hard for me I don't want to sound like a downer. What they have done so far has not helped, The values are very high ( I personally don't know that much) She can't pee they had to express her bladder and give her pain meds for that, its very painful she's not eating, she has crystals also.
She said lets try the fluids today again and do the Values again tomorrow and she if she is going to pee on her own and eat and then decide to proceed or not.
What am I supposed to do? I can not bring her home in the same condition when I took her, I can't do what they are if it's working or not..
I'm so sorry for sounding like I have given up I have not I am trying to prepare myself for a decision of some kind and I don't feel like there are a lot of options, if there are I will do whatever I can.
My Heart is so Broken I feel so lost my main concern is Cammie I don't want her to endure pain and suffer and watch her wind up looking like a bag of bones that is not fair to her. I will have to make a choice with my brain not my Heart. I started out feeling overwhelmed now I am starting to feel defeat I am the kind of person who has a hard time trying to be positive all the time
I am trying to be logical and know whats wrong and right. I will ask stupid questions and if she a good vet she will answer me. I think I am a good judge of people. I don't think a Good Vet wants you to loose your pet. I will look at every angle and I will have to act according .
My Heart has not hurt this bad for a long time I am so devastated .
I am going to go see Cammie now and talk to her and take her a toy and a piece of clothing
This is not going to be easy just seeing her