Help please! I found 4 kittens tonight!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mala_marina

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lacy's Mommy

And dont be shy on the pics
We are sorry for few days' silence, we had some really important business here: to learn how to play, how to purr every time we are in her hands, how to poo and pee all by ourselves, and how to stay out of that horrible box (ha! we tricked her, now we only stay there for night)

Anyway, for all cat lovers, we have prepared a little surprise! We were working really hard, every day and every night, all day and night long, and now we are ready to show our achievements!!

Click carefully, so you wouldn't miss something!!
http://marina.madwap.net/gallery/main.php

Be sure to revisit from time to time, since we are still putting so much effort in this

and THANK U ALL!

p.s. we are sorry, but we speak only our language, so far, so comments might be unrecognizable to most

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Marina, you have done an amazing job with these little ones! I remember my first orphan litter, I was so scared and at the same time so proud as they grew. You will find, that those needing you will find you throughout your life.

They are beautiful babies and you are a wonderful person for taking such good care of them.

I love your updates.

PS. your bunny is darling too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mala_marina

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for kind words, I am giving my best, and it seems to pay off.
I was teriffied at first, afraid I couldn't even keep them alive. They were so little and fragile. I've never had a cat, or had a close contact with kitties.

And now, while I'm typing this, Chubby Gray is sitting in my lap (he climbed here himself!), Tiger is looking at me, Tunja and Shadow are rolling around, playing, and I am so happy and so proud....t

The bunny is mostly ignoring them, and when they bug him, he's calm and patient. He's a bit jealous, I must admit, because I'm spending some of his time with them, but we make it up before sleep (he sleeps on my pillow) and when we wake up in the morning. We still have our little rituals. Bunnies are very smart animals, trust me on that one.

Kitties are using a part of his litter to do their 'job', and I'm amazed how fast they have learnt that, noone showed them...

I have to give kitties away, before 12. of MAYl

I'll convince my bf to take at least one of them

Best wishes 2 u all!