Help please 5 day old kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tash228

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
But at the same
Time we can't stop thinking about her , we have grown so attached to her me and my husband lol , I think even though we are not ready for a new household member we might not be able to let her go lol , must be love [emoji]10084[/emoji]️
We will continue to watch her progress and quite possible adopt her when she's 8-9 weeks if we can find a way to pay for her micochipping and worming and vaccinations !

tash228

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update she said doing so well , had a visit today and she gained weight and she's walked to me and cuddled with me , she also is alittle cheeky monkey as when mummy came to feed them she had her own nipple and didn't want it and decided to push her adopted sister out the way and had the nipple her sister was on hahaha ! She's growing wonderfully im so proud of her

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So wonderful to hear that little KitKat is doing so well with her adoptive family [emoji]10084[/emoji]️ She's a little fighter [emoji]128522[/emoji]

tash228

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She was very successful with her adopted mummy cat , my friend decided to keep her xx she's a very healthy and happy girl

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She was very successful with her adopted mummy cat , my friend decided to keep her xx she's a very healthy and happy girl
That's great!!  Is your friend going to spay Kit and the mama cat?