Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just read about my buddy Smudge. I know it was the best thing but I will miss him so much.

Gotta go and find a tissue for meowmy.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I just read about my buddy Smudge. I know it was the best thing but I will miss him so much.

Gotta go and find a tissue for meowmy.
deer ari, i sending you hug and purrs, everkitty and meomwy and purpaw sad about smudge, but he not sick now so we can be happy bout that. luv from yur tia ps...kiss kiss

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THERE'S A STRANGER IN MY HOUSE! Yeah! There's been a blue-eyed kitty hanging around the garage and on Monday night s/he ask to come in. Well, we hiss at each other and the meowmies say to behave - but.... I don't know if I want to share my meowmies. Right now s/he's been hiding in the basement and coming up to eat and drink. Hope s/he doesn't catch all my mice!

Mommy not exactly sure if it's a he or she, yet. Haven't been able to hold it long enough to find out. It's white with black and creamy markings and very blue eyes.

Hello, Tia!
Thanks for your words about Smudge. You like the Tarzan and Jane idea? Or do you have another suggestion? Can you imagine swinging in the restaurant on a vine (or a rope)? Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Meowmy is telling me to hurry up. Another busy day here! Ari

andeshan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello kits and koobootles

Meowmy Angela is very sad today and I won't be on long. She has been crying
all day and moaning something about one of the Pomeranian kitties Dolly. What I can make out Meowmy Angela came home from vacation and went to get the pomeranian kitties (all 5) monday. One of them came home slightly sick and got worse. They took her back to the vets yesterday and found out the baby had parvo. I am not sure what parvo is
but meowmy Angela is scrubbing the house with smelly
stuff called bleach and crying alot. They had to take her other pomeranian kitties back to the vet as well to get shots and also some big mean looking shelties (3 of them). The pomeranian kitty Dolly who used to come visit me died last night
. I better go meowmy is saying something about contacting the Indiana vet board of health and wanting that place inspected. Maybe she will get it closed and no vet for me.

Lightning

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we not no what parvo is. meowmy has to read an tell us. we are really sorry. are you ok? we hope no one else gets sick! We sawry bout Doll,y too.

this not a happee time, wif kittiess dying./
Originally Posted by Andeshan

all day and moaning something about one of the Pomeranian kitties Dolly. What I can make out Meowmy Angela came home from vacation and went to get the pomeranian kitties (all 5) monday. One of them came home slightly sick and got worse. They took her back to the vets yesterday and found out the baby had parvo. I am not sure what parvo is
stuff called bleach and crying alot. They had to take her other pomeranian kitties back to the vet as well to get shots and also some big mean looking shelties (3 of them). The pomeranian kitty Dolly who used to come visit me died last night
. I better go meowmy is saying something about contacting the Indiana vet board of health and wanting that place inspected. Maybe she will get it closed and no vet for me.

Lightning

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, that a good idea for me and Mika to come as Siamese twins, but since Mika so much smaller than me we might look more like Mutt and Jeff!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Lightning
Oh no, we so sorry, we gonna pray rite now for Meomwy Angela and the pomakittys. We hopes the rest of dem is ok, yur friends jasper and tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

THERE'S A STRANGER IN MY HOUSE! Yeah! There's been a blue-eyed kitty hanging around the garage and on Monday night s/he ask to come in. Well, we hiss at each other and the meowmies say to behave - but.... I don't know if I want to share my meowmies. Right now s/he's been hiding in the basement and coming up to eat and drink. Hope s/he doesn't catch all my mice!

Mommy not exactly sure if it's a he or she, yet. Haven't been able to hold it long enough to find out. It's white with black and creamy markings and very blue eyes.
Ari
Ari - you wud like her wons you git to no her - its fun havn anuthr kitty to pla wif!
be nise! - Cable & Java

Lightning
dere Lightning - we're so sorry to heer your meowmy is sad
i think getn that plas closd is a good idea
cuz it souns lik there not careful wif there kittys!
- Cable, Java & Pixel

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ya! Another busy day for the meowmies so not much time for me on the computer.

Still hissing at the stranger kitty.

Hi Lightning. Sorry meowmy Angela is sad. Give her a hug from me?
And sorry about the pomeranian kitty. BTW, there are still lots of vets out there...

Hi Tia!
I'd still like to go as Tarzan and Jane. Okay by you?

Meowmy is yelling hurry up, so catch up later! Ari

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Ya! Another busy day for the meowmies so not much time for me on the computer.

Still hissing at the stranger kitty.

Hi Lightning. Sorry meowmy Angela is sad. Give her a hug from me?
And sorry about the pomeranian kitty. BTW, there are still lots of vets out there...

Hi Tia!
I'd still like to go as Tarzan and Jane. Okay by you?

Meowmy is yelling hurry up, so catch up later! Ari
Dere Ari, sounds like you gots a new "friend" at yur house! How come you hissin at them?
You not supposed to be hissin at yur friends!
Anyways, I hopes that you makes friends soon, it is fun to have somekitty to pla with, really!

hi ari, yes i still wants to go as tarzan and jane, kiss kiss, luv tia

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Ari on gettin a new kitty to plae wif. You gonna have fun soon as yu get to know him/her! Is he/she a grown-up kitty or a little kitty?

We so sorry bout the parvo meowmy Angela. We reely prayin that the other kitties all ok. We thinks yu should report it too, maybe there's an understandable reason but maybe they just careless.

We can't wate to see yu at the party Ari! Yu an Tia gonna be knok-outs. Maybe Cable an Jasper can come as Beauty an the Beast
I think I better go now!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Congratulations Ari on gettin a new kitty to plae wif. You gonna have fun soon as yu get to know him/her! Is he/she a grown-up kitty or a little kitty?

We so sorry bout the parvo meowmy Angela. We reely prayin that the other kitties all ok. We thinks yu should report it too, maybe there's an understandable reason but maybe they just careless.

We can't wate to see yu at the party Ari! Yu an Tia gonna be knok-outs. Maybe Cable an Jasper can come as Beauty an the Beast
I think I better go now!
tank you graycie and go go, i real cited bout the partay, this the first one i ever go to! hi ari, i sending you kisses, luv tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
swetharts, we sad bout not ritin but we tink u undderstand, cause your meowmy goes thru sad times, too.
bobbie jes mizzerabul.

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

I think I better go now!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yoo hoo!!!! I'mm back online!!! Meowmy turrned the internet on and it is so great to be back with my kitty friends!
I hadn't posted in 3 whole day!

Hi Tia!!

Anyway, missed having the meowmies around but I gots lots of loving Sunday night when they got home and this morning I had a real good skiritch from meowmy Jan before she got up to feed me.

Miss Kitty (as grandmeowmy calls her, and meowmy Jan says she is a "she") wants to come into grandmeowmy's room when I'm in there. The other night she sat on the foot of the bed and growled at me and I hissed at her until grandmeowmy threatend us with the flyswatter. We both behaved. I thnk she wants to be #1 kitty, but I'm #1!
Meowmy says so.

Meowmy says the gem show went real good (except for one vendor calling in sick the morning they were to set up
)and there appeared to be more money in the club's cash box than she has ever seen before! She thinks she'll count it again to make sure. Meowmy bought a couple of things. One is going to her secret santa person. she also got some pretty purple beads to make into a necklace. She saw lots of things she wanted to buy - IF she had the money. She still has to buy catfood for me, you know.

Meowmy warned me that I shouldn't be surprised if they nap a lot today.
That's okay. there's lot of sunbeams to nap in.

While they nap, I'm heading over to Smudgie's Cafe (with my loincloth
) and have fun at the Meow-la-ween party!

Ari

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Ari, we glad the gem show went so well and that the meomwys had fun. We sorry that Miss Kitty growlin at you. Maybe if you stops hissin she will stop growlin? Of course you allways be the top cat, yur friends jasper and tia

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Yeah - Ari's back.

Glad to hear Meowmy Jan's show went well. Be nice to Miss Kitty. We all kno you are #1 kitty at the howse. She just trying to find a place to be luved like the rest of us.

Luvs, Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what a sweet thing to say! we all wanna be loved!
Originally Posted by katachtig

Yeah - Ari's back.

Glad to hear Meowmy Jan's show went well. Be nice to Miss Kitty. We all kno you are #1 kitty at the howse. She just trying to find a place to be luved like the rest of us.

Luvs, Luzeee

andeshan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hey kit and koobootles

I'mmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkk

To let everyone know the Pom-a-Kitties meowmy has are all doing great. Meowmy also says the puppy's momma that died is coming back in season and they are going to breed her again. My
Isis ( I AM NOT YOUR LOVE!!! ) is being her regular self today. Her love swats ( WHACK....WHACK....WHACK ) Yeowlllllllllllllllllll.

Kid when are you going to learn I am about tired of this. I wish Meowmy would do something about lightnings horomones. Or else I am going to. I can't even go to the litterbox with out him sniffing. Anyone want a brother??? I will pay you to take him!!!! (ISIS!!!!) Uh oh meowmy Angela just caught that.

Lightning and Isis