Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Mornin! Or rather Afternoon, as this is the first meowmy could get on the computer. She finished that newsletter. I'm in today cuz meowmy said so. That was good because neighbor Steve was mowing our front yard.

Y'know, Bridgey, that's the first time I think I have seen your Auntie Muffin. She sure is pretty. Now I know why Lonestar is white. Nice looking room you have, too. Is Sophie and her litter in your meowmy Sam's room? How was your bath? Has meowmy Sam stopped bleeding?

Aw shucks, H & S!
thanks for the compliments. Meowmy thinks I'm handsome, too.

Well, it's afternoon nap time. Catch up with ya later!
Good morning Jasper!

Good to see ya and good to hear that your meomy finished the newsletter.

Yup Aunty Muffin is real pretty. Thanks Jasper! Yup my lil bro's and sis's are in meowmy Sams room.

I'm JUST about to have my bath. It's only 8am and Meowmy Sam jst woke up, she said I'm having it after she has finished her breakfast. EEEEEK!

bridgey

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Good morning Jasper!

Good to see ya and good to hear that your meomy finished the newsletter.

Yup Aunty Muffin is real pretty. Thanks Jasper! Yup my lil bro's and sis's are in meowmy Sams room.

I'm JUST about to have my bath. It's only 8am and Meowmy Sam jst woke up, she said I'm having it after she has finished her breakfast. EEEEEK!

bridgey
YIKES! Good luck!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Meowmy is moody today, too.
One of her students siad he wanted to kill her. He got suspended.
ROOOWWRRRR HIIISSSSS HIIISSSSS!!! That bad bad boy
!! Shame on him for saying that about yur sweet meowmy
. He deserved to be suspended
If I was there I wood bite him and BITE him
. I wish yur meowmy din't have such bad kids in her class. Me and meowmy sending hugs and prayers to yur meowmy. We hopes someone sides us appreciates how hard yur meowmy works to try to teach these kids
. Be reel sweet to yur meowmy tonight S + H. We wishes we were there to give her a real hug too
, yur friend lil jasper and Carol

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I'm Calamity Jane, but you can call me CJ!

I live in sunny Florida, where there's always sunshine! I live wif my meowmy, Cassie. She says I'm spoiled, but I think I cuold get more.

What was that!?

Oh, nevermind. That was my "k-hubby," a.k.a., kitty hubby, Billy. You know him.

I am the pround meoowmy of AL...

And Mirah....

This is my meoowmy, who's gone on to a home!

And my daddy... I think.

I used to be a model.... (well, in my own mind)

But, now... I devote most of my time to my kids...

And my k-hubby.

Well, that's all! I'll see you all later!

TTYL!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup it is all over.

I thought it was going to be way scarier, infact it was kinda nice.

First of all Meowmy Sam came and took me from my room and she took me into this strange room which had a big machine thing on the wall which was making lots of noise and playing warm air. There were lots of towels on the ground and some big bottles of green looking glue stuff. Meowmy put me in this cage thing with a glass door, she got in as well and ran the water. Meowmy tested it until it was a good temperature for me. Meowmy got me wet all over.

Then Meowmy grabbed a bottle of the glue[she told me it was called shampoo] and squirted it all over me and then massaged it in. This felt really good!

Meowmy said I was being the perfect little angel. Well hell I was enjoying it.
She also said that most kitties when they are sopping wet look like drowned rats, she said I looked like a drowned elephant.

After Meowmy washed all that glue stuff off, she put some more on and then finally she wrapped me up in a big bif fluffy towel and we proceeded to the living room where there was another couple of blowy things set up. Meowmy put me on a special cushin and dried me with the blowy thing and combed me. It took about half an hour before I was properly dry.

Then Meowmy gave me the whole house for a play. It was so much racing around and around!

Since we couldn't take any pictures with the normal camera, Meowmy snapped one of me as I was playing with the feathers.

Don't I look nice and clean?

Thanks for all the good vibes guys. I can't wait for my next bath!

Bridgey

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

he's pretty!

Bridgey, so nise to here frum you agin! your growin big like i am!

Billy - welcum! i dont think your too fat - i think you look nise!

sorry i bin gone so long - meowmy had the day off fridy & stade home wif us - no puter!
talk to alla y'all soon...
Cable
aw wow Cable haven't talked to you in ages! nice to hear from you too!

bridgey

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Aww thank you!

Mum said it was a shame I had my eyes half closed.

bridgey
my meowmys sez "how can you tell?" she sez she thinks its hard to see persian/exotic eyes unless your up close
enyway, i dont think your eyes look closed...
Cable

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

my meowmys sez "how can you tell?" she sez she thinks its hard to see persian/exotic eyes unless your up close
enyway, i dont think your eyes look closed...
Cable
Persians are Exotics eyes are SO big and poppy. Methinks they are easy to see. just look at my cuzzys pic in my meowmys sig.

but thanks Cable!!

bridgey

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we all 3 wanna hug lonestar and bridgey and the rest of ya kitties.

Wul U kitties beeleeve b4 meowmy got us, she was SKEERED of cats??

Is trew!
She waz. Now she luvs us so much it herts and she baby talks us and telz us evrything and we tell her evrything too.......well. ALMOST everythin

that's good. aww thanks!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kitns

Our puter workin reel strange today. We cant see any picshures or smilies or even siggies! We hafta find reply X by waiting for arrow to change to glove!

So we not see yur picshure Bridgey, but we waitin to! gud luck on Satday. I think ever kitn and meowmy an daddy reel cited for yu.

Go Go sez thank you for everone answered her ritin. I din know she rote! She musta done it wen I wuz sleepin. She OK now, but meowmy still hasn't put the bookcase back.

We just doing everthing normal an it fun enuf. Katie plaein wif me wen I wanna go out wif the bird wand an the cat dancer. Go Go plaes too an she makes reel cute trilly sounds wen she plaes.

Yur fren, Graycie

Meowmy sez don worry, she OK.