Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Billy -

Sorry I'm kinda late ritin yu, but yu hansum boy an luk reel nice boy, too.

Congratulations on Sheba havin yu babies. We luv kitns cos they so cute to watch an plae wif.

Yur fren, Graycie

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Hi, sweet Graycie! Hi, sweet GoGo!
5 weeks, and school is over, cept Meowmy is teechin summer skool. It is omly for 12 days, tho, so is not bad. Then skool starts bak July 25.
OOOOH, we so sorry sweethearts, we thot meowmy Bobbie haf all summer to plae wif yu if she didn work during vacations. How cum yu have skool startin in July? Is yur skool crowded like in L.A.? We sorry bout that.

Oh, Katie gots another email from Daisy's meowmy an she sed she allas uses her cats for teeching (she teeches second grade in Beverly Hills!) an she tells her class alla bout Daisy. She foun a stuffed toy luk jus like Daisy an she let the "BEST" child haf Daisy on his/her desk! They proud wen they win an try to be gud!

Coarse Beverly Hills kids haf parents care whole lots bout them -- even tho mosta them don speak English at home either. She sez they mostly from Middle East and lotsa Iranian Jews.

Yur fren, Graycie

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Grrr. Try this.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y79/An...Picture020.jpg
Hey Jasper T

We jus went an luked at yur new kitns picshure. He's so adorable. How old will he be wen yu get him? Yur gonna haf a lotta fun wif him I bet.

Wen meowmy got Go Go she reed lotsa stuff bout Angora cats cos that what Go Go luk like. She fin out they don get their adult color for sure till they bout one year old or more!

La Princesita's fur color changed sum an so did Go Go's. Go Go had lotsa yellow in her tail an it all gone now. An she had grey on her face, it wen away for awhile an cum back! Reely.

It also say their full bes coats don cum till they three years old. An sum lose lotsa fur in summertime an yu cant even tell they long-hair!

We don got any picshures of Go Go wen she was baby tho.

We glad yu comin in like yu shuld. It makes us les worried bout yu.

Yur fren, Graycie

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not crowded, they just trin to make it shorter between times they have no skool so they remember more. That mite change, tho, cause vacation places fussin bout losin bizness.
Skool starts in July since 4-5 yeers ago!

What u doin today, little darlins? How's Miss Katie?
Meowmy says hey.

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

OOOOH, we so sorry sweethearts, we thot meowmy Bobbie haf all summer to plae wif yu if she didn work during vacations. How cum yu have skool startin in July? Is yur skool crowded like in L.A.? We sorry bout that.

Oh, Katie gots another email from Daisy's meowmy an she sed she allas uses her cats for teeching (she teeches second grade in Beverly Hills!) an she tells her class alla bout Daisy. She foun a stuffed toy luk jus like Daisy an she let the "BEST" child haf Daisy on his/her desk! They proud wen they win an try to be gud!

Coarse Beverly Hills kids haf parents care whole lots bout them -- even tho mosta them don speak English at home either. She sez they mostly from Middle East and lotsa Iranian Jews.

Yur fren, Graycie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mr. Jasper T. is out again today. If he comes in on time, he'll get some salmon flavored treats. I bought him a package this morning because mice got into the pouch of chicken flavored treats and ate them!

Bobbie? A couple of the local schools have gone to year round scheduling; so that there are 3 week breaks instead of the 3 month summer. Even then, other schools are starting earlier in August so kids are getting out in mid May. Some have argued this isn't so wise (and I tend to agree) because the weather isn't warm enough in May and kids are back in school in August which is usually our hottest month. The public swimming pools aren't too pleased with that.

I do like Daisy's meowmy for using her kitties to help teach! I was a good kid in school, but would have loved for my teachers to offer incentives for good conduct, etc.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, this is Bobbie, and we do have a longer break than that, but still...
I use incentives for all my kids to behave, but some kids want the reward without having to earn it. They get mad and say I am prejudiced if I don't reward them, even when they are bad. (SOME are like that. but not all of them. Kids learn from their parents, I am afraid.)

Mr. Jasper T. is out again today. If he comes in on time, he'll get some salmon flavored treats. I bought him a package this morning because mice got into the pouch of chicken flavored treats and ate them!

Bobbie? A couple of the local schools have gone to year round scheduling; so that there are 3 week breaks instead of the 3 month summer. Even then, other schools are starting earlier in August so kids are getting out in mid May. Some have argued this isn't so wise (and I tend to agree) because the weather isn't warm enough in May and kids are back in school in August which is usually our hottest month. The public swimming pools aren't too pleased with that.

I do like Daisy's meowmy for using her kitties to help teach! I was a good kid in school, but would have loved for my teachers to offer incentives for good conduct, etc.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi ther Jasper T., lil jasper here. SO, mousies got into yur treats and ATE them huh? >:->, sounds like meybe you bettr CATCH some a them mousies befor they eats ALLA yur food!! Sounds like yur meowmy got you some good tasty ones tho, if you be a good boy that is! Meowmy and me still waitin for the THONG measurements! Have fun outside today lucky boy, I N V you, yur friend lil jasper

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Jasper's meowmy --

Please tell Jasper T. he better ketch those mice he been puttin off! Now they eatin HIS food. Yu reel kind gud meowmy to get him special treats even wen he slacking off like that.

I bet wen yu was kid Miss Daisy wood be on yur desk lotsa times! Maybe Daisy's meowmy wood've had to get yu yur own Daisy.

Yur fren, Graycie

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ever Kitn

I wanta tell yu wot happened other day. I wuz sleepin wif meowmy an noc on door, so I run unner the couch to hide.
It noisy man like the ones outside our partment making loud noises like BANG BANG BANG an GRRRRRRRRRRR wif mashines an stuff. Meomwy let him in an he sez he gotta move her bookcase meowmy not like that,
but she let him, but she stand reel near him an watch and she talking to him lots, saying careful
an stuff like that. Then he leave an meowmy talking bout all the cat hair back there
an gets a broom, then another noc an it different man an Vickie cum in too. Vickie kinda cited bout all this stuff.
Second man go to wall behind bookcase an make that big GRRRRRRRRRR sound over an over.
Then he jus walk out an leave bookcase.

Then Vickie gets the SUCK MONSTER an starts putting it there, too.
Then does all she usually do, an tries to move bookcase, but meowmy skeered she brake it an sez no no
I'll take out the books an cleen it an put it back.

Vickie sez OK jus sign my paper then an I'll cum back Monday. Then she leeve. I not cum out from unner the couch til dinner time.
Even Graycie asking meowmy to pick her up an pet her an she not even act skeered.

Wen they all leave meowmy say sumthin bout being last place in L.A. to get hooked up for cable.

I hope I din rite too much, yur fren like Graycie I hope, Go Go

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lil Sweet GoGo, you rote the purr-fect mount!
That souns citing! Cable! Now u gets ta wach lots more stuff, huh?

We luv you, lil gogo, and graycie, too.

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi Ever Kitn

I wanta tell yu wot happened other day. I wuz sleepin wif meowmy an noc on door, so I run unner the couch to hide.
It noisy man like the ones outside our partment making loud noises like BANG BANG BANG an GRRRRRRRRRRR wif mashines an stuff. Meomwy let him in an he sez he gotta move her bookcase meowmy not like that,
but she let him, but she stand reel near him an watch and she talking to him lots, saying careful
an stuff like that. Then he leave an meowmy talking bout all the cat hair back there
an gets a broom, then another noc an it different man an Vickie cum in too. Vickie kinda cited bout all this stuff.
Second man go to wall behind bookcase an make that big GRRRRRRRRRR sound over an over.
Then he jus walk out an leave bookcase.

Then Vickie gets the SUCK MONSTER an starts putting it there, too.
Then does all she usually do, an tries to move bookcase, but meowmy skeered she brake it an sez no no
I'll take out the books an cleen it an put it back.

Vickie sez OK jus sign my paper then an I'll cum back Monday. Then she leeve. I not cum out from unner the couch til dinner time.
Even Graycie asking meowmy to pick her up an pet her an she not even act skeered.

Wen they all leave meowmy say sumthin bout being last place in L.A. to get hooked up for cable.

I hope I din rite too much, yur fren like Graycie I hope, Go Go

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

Hey, Bridgey, Billy here.

Both me and CJ wish u a vury good show result. I hope that u do vury wel an' that you plase hi. keep up ur good wurk.

Billy an' CJ
Hey Billy & CJ,

Aww thanks so much!

bridgey

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hey Bridgey - Me and Mika hopes you won big prizes today! I bet you did cuz you is so perty.
Hey Bijou and Mika! Thank you both, but the show is next Saturday and on Tuesday[tomorrow] I am getting a bath. Thanks though!

bridgey

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
bridgey, we are wishin you lotsa good luck!

shenandoah and humble

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Hey Bijou and Mika! Thank you both, but the show is next Saturday and on Tuesday[tomorrow] I am getting a bath. Thanks though!

bridgey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Go-Go! Nice to hear from you! With cable TV your meowmy can turn on Animal Planet and other programs with animals! Sorry you had to put up wtih strange men and loud noises and the suck monster. We don't have cable because it is too expensive. we would like to eat every now and then.
Thing is, when we could afford it, cable wasn't available here. Everybody had it but us.

Enjoy your bath Bridgey! Can you get your meowmy Sam to take some pictures of you? I bet you are cute even when soaking wet. :kiss

Ha Ha, I'll have to get on Jasper about catching the mice that ate his treats.

And Lil J? I'm still looking for the tape measure. I think Jasper T. hid it!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Enjoy your bath Bridgey! Can you get your meowmy Sam to take some pictures of you? I bet you are cute even when soaking wet. :kiss
Thanks Jan! Our Camera software isn't working so meowmy Sam says she doesn't know how long till we can share pics!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Go Go, nice to here from you at last, we all glad to here yur lettr. You rote a reel good one. Sounds like it was a scary time for you when cable mens come to yur house. I sorry you so scared you hided until dinner time. I am sure meowmy Katie give you lots of lovies to make you feel bettr tho. Have fun watchin Tv with meowmy and daisy, yur new friend lil jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks Jan! Our Camera software isn't working so meowmy Sam says she doesn't know how long till we can share pics!
AWWWWWWWWW
, I wanted to see a picture of you pretty Bridgey
. Meowmy said maybe if you go to camera manufacture site you could download new drivers and that mite make it work
. Or maybe you mite need to reload software? Huh, I not no what she talking bout myself
, she said YOU wood kno tho. I hope that you gets lotsa pictures of you gettin bath and you at cat show. Meowmy sez you bootiful and I think so too
. We hopes you win Bridgey
, yur friend lil jasper

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we took some catnaps and plaid wif our little toy mice. we gave meowmy headbutts, too.

she went walkin a lot and we wached some TV.

we lookt out the windows, too. in one bedroom, there is this cedar chest rite under a window, and meowmy bobbie has a body pillo on it for us to lie on.
Then, in the den, shu put a chest under a window, so we can lie and look out the window there, too.
we havnt seen any sqwirls or berds lately.

how many of you kitties r there, bridgey?

Thanks S & H!

What have you two been up to today?

*yawn* i just woke up!