Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Sweethearts --

Go Go says thank you bout her name. She reel cute wen she a kitn. She love ice cubes an meowmy hadda quite drinking ice tea til she got bigger cos she keep knocking over the glasses!

We hope yu havin gud time wif meowmy Bobbie. I gess her holidays bout over an gotta go back an finish school year. This hard time of year for teachers wif all the end of year stuff to get started on an kids all antsy waiting for summer an plae outside!

We kinda bored heer too. Meowmy so sleepy alla time an won take me out. Now she got car too an she goes out wen she not sleepin. She only tuk me out a few minutes yestiddy to see Norton's OK. I got to meet nice peepils outside tho.

Yur fren, Graycie

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Bijou and Lil Jasper -

Wow lil Jasper did yu see Bijou waye even more n yu! He got to be a big big boy! An reel hansum too.

But he not got such razor sharp teef like yu I bet! Sum day yu gonna ketch onna those birdies an teech him a leson bout being so sassy.

I hava question for Jasper T. Which side of the thong yu gonna put yur tail -- rite or left of the band?

Yur fren, Graycie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Graycie? Kitty thongs have a special hole just for the tail.
I wonder if they make see-thru thongs?

I've slimmed down a little since I've been able to get outside and exercise. That and I haven't been eating a whole can of food at breakfast. But I still have enough tummy for a great rubbing session. Oh, meowmy was rubbing and skritching me and found a bump. She thought it was a tick and started to pull. OUCH!! It was one of my nipples! Then she stopped and checked and realized what she did. She apologized then started cooing over how cute and pink they were. Geez, how embarassing.

Meowmy did let me out and I was a good boy and back by 3pm. They were leaving to run errands. Said one had to do with taxes.

Tomorrow is looking to be a nice day, too. Better get my beauty sleep!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Graycie? Kitty thongs have a special hole just for the tail.
I wonder if they make see-thru thongs?

I've slimmed down a little since I've been able to get outside and exercise. That and I haven't been eating a whole can of food at breakfast. But I still have enough tummy for a great rubbing session. Oh, meowmy was rubbing and skritching me and found a bump. She thought it was a tick and started to pull. OUCH!! It was one of my nipples! Then she stopped and checked and realized what she did. She apologized then started cooing over how cute and pink they were. Geez, how embarassing.

Meowmy did let me out and I was a good boy and back by 3pm. They were leaving to run errands. Said one had to do with taxes.

Tomorrow is looking to be a nice day, too. Better get my beauty sleep!
Dere Jasper T., sounds like you have been "toneing up" to "model" yur thong that we gonna send you, well we will soon as we gets the measurement!! We could even find you a see-through one, you sexy thing!!
That ought to impress the "lady" cats wher you lives!!
Glad to here you was a good boy an came in when yur meowmy called you, now she probably let you outside again cuz you was good! Wonder if my meowmy EVER let me outside again, I am thinking that the answer is gonna be no
, cus I sassy boy and not lissen or mind meowmy very much, she say I typical "teenager"!!
I will talk to you tomorrow sexy boy, yur friend lil jasper

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another day outside to play! I'm a poet, and don't know it!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, Jasper T - just a thought. It might not be a good idea to wear a thong when you go outside. The other kitties (dawgs, human kitties and all others) would probably laugh a lot and doubt your manliness! Just my opinion for what it's worth.

As for myself, I'm sure I could keep a straight face, but I'm not sure about Mika.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I'm Billy!
I'm new to this thread, but... my meowmy calls me fatty all the time! She said she was going to put me on a diet, but never did. My "wife," CJ, was preggers, so she couldn't put me on a diet, and her, because... well, she was preggers. Now she's nursing, and I'm a proud papa of two, and my meowmy says that I'm getting even fatter! Just look now! She's showing my fat picture! The picture that makes me look fat! Meowwwwwmy! STOP!

Awwwww... why'd you have to show that?

I'm gonna go now... I'm too embarrassed!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Billie - I thinks you look just right. So CJ got your babies? I bet they is cute! How many you have and what colour are they?

It reel nice to have new kitties here. We have fun times.

Lots of cute, cute lady kitties (so maybe you shouldn't tell CJ).

Rite and tell us what you do every day.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, sweet Graycie! Hi, sweet GoGo!
5 weeks, and school is over, cept Meowmy is teechin summer skool. It is omly for 12 days, tho, so is not bad. Then skool starts bak July 25.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Billy, hi, my name is jasper too, but I am lil jasper cuz I am younger than Jasper T., I see also that you don like gettin yur picture took jus like I don......I don't think you looks fat, yur just a big boy, rite? Nice to meet you, hope you have a good day, yur new friend lil jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Hi, sweet Graycie! Hi, sweet GoGo!
5 weeks, and school is over, cept Meowmy is teechin summer skool. It is omly for 12 days, tho, so is not bad. Then skool starts bak July 25.
Hi Shenandoah and Humble kittys, that great news bout skool bein over!! Now yur nice meowmy can hava rest from the mean kids
. I hope you having fun with her and that you all hava good weekend, yur friend lil jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Jasper T., glad that the weather is nice an you get to go outside, you lucky kitty you. When you gonna let yur meowmy measure you for yur THONG??? We still waiting for measurements so we can send you some. What color did you decide on? yur friend lil jasper

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she wisht U culd come to skool and she bets those kids wuld get behavin iffin u showd yur razor teef at em!

we had a grate week wif her! we let her sleep til 7 or so! wasnt we sweet to do that?

we hope u have a gud nite, lil jasper! bettr rest up, cuz in less than 5 daze, u will be ONE YEER OLE!

an that will be a happy day!

Originally Posted by carolcat

Hi Shenandoah and Humble kittys, that great news bout skool bein over!! Now yur nice meowmy can hava rest from the mean kids
. I hope you having fun with her and that you all hava good weekend, yur friend lil jasper

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all! I'm in and on time, too!

Welcome to my thread, Billy! Meowmy knows about CJ and her kittens. They sure are cute. Are you a good daddy and help CJ? Meowmy had daddy kitties who did. The best was Solomon. He loved his kittens and when Sheba said they were weaned, he would take over and give baths and loving. See, when Sheba said they were weaned, she would have nothing to do with them. If they tried to nurse she would smack them. Then they would run to Solomon and he would lick them.

Billy, you look just fine. Meowmies do like to embarass us. Be sure to write some more!

Come on, you guys! Picking a thong color is serious business! I need to think some more. I'm considering polka dots and do you know how many color combinations there are?

Meowmy can't find the tape measure.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Everykitten! We all need to send good vibes and wishes to Bridgey kitten. She's going to be in her first cat show soon! She's even going to get a bath so shel'll be nice and clean.

Good luck to you Bridgey! Make your meowmy Sam proud of you!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

we jus saw it, and meowmy bobbie cryd!!
cuz she wuz happee!
sillee meowmy!

ges wut? she sez she drinks MORE coca cola that yur meowmy! She's a coke addict!
my meowmey is a coke addict as well.... but she told me she only has it once or twice a month now because it is no good for her teeth!

bridgey

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank U, pretty Bridgey and Sam!
We hope u had happee day, 2.
We think Persian kitties beeyooteeful!
We MITE like for Meowmy to get us one, but then she would have to divide her tenshun between 3 of us insted of 2.
Awww it was mine and meomeys pleasure to wish you both a happy birthday! do you feel older?

that's true, and thanks for the compliment Persians are beautiful, but Exotics are too(that's me
)

thank you!

bridgey

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

bridgey, is that a pitchure of you on yur meowmy's signature?
U so pretty, we luv yur little face!
S & H, H & S
S & H - Dance(my cousin) was on my meowmys signature but now it is my other cousin Lonestar, isn't he cute - he is only seven weeks old!

thanks again for the compliments,

love you guys!

bridgey