Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys and gals! I just got back from the rescue and I am poooooooooooped. (I hadda poop also.
) But before I wash out my speedo and take my nap, I am here to say Hi to all and hope you have a good day!

It's raining here. Dreary and no sunbeams.

Miss Tia -
You didn't need a bathing suit. You looked perfectly lovely "au naturel"!

Jasper? It was nice of you to rescue the wild bunny, but you didn't have to keep tasting - er - washing him!

Hi to the Cailifornia Girls!! Daisy's tail does look long like mine.

Meowmy has laundry to do, so I'm off for my early afternoon nap. Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
now, ari, u get yur strenf bak, ok? We takin a long nap.

NO SKOOL tomorrow for meowmy. so we plannin on havin a fun day together.

Originally Posted by gemlady

Hi guys and gals! I just got back from the rescue and I am poooooooooooped. (I hadda poop also.
) But before I wash out my speedo and take my nap, I am here to say Hi to all and hope you have a good day!

It's raining here. Dreary and no sunbeams.

Miss Tia -
You didn't need a bathing suit. You looked perfectly lovely "au naturel"!

Jasper? It was nice of you to rescue the wild bunny, but you didn't have to keep tasting - er - washing him!

Hi to the Cailifornia Girls!! Daisy's tail does look long like mine.

Meowmy has laundry to do, so I'm off for my early afternoon nap. Ari

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari yu can answer wen wakes up. We gots such bwutiful wefer it embareus meowmy.

Gess wot Ari, The L.A. Times had picshures of the duck swimming in the flood on its front page today. They having gud time. Yu rite bout that.

Thanks for lettin us know bout Daisy's tale -- now we wanna see yurs -- ok meowmy Jan?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon kits! Still a little cloudy from the Rita leftovers. then there's another front that will bring COOL weather. Hopeffully dry weather, too. Lows inthe 40s!

Meowmy has got a good pic of my tail, but it still in the camera and waiting for meowmy's sister to get it to her computer and then to meowmy's and then to photobucket...

H&S? Hope you and Meowmy Bobbie have a fun day! Hope her stidents don't forget too much!

Miss Tia! where are YOu!

Catch up later, Meomwy refilled my catnip mouse! Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
meowmy masde alla her kitty litter cakes today and has em in fridge. all she hasta do is to make the tootsie roll poop tomorrow and lay it on dere.

Her lil students forget from day to day sumtimes, so she shure they forget stuff.

Is hot here.

Mr. Jeff, our purruncle, called yesterday. Dat allas makes meowmy happy. She trieds to meshure our tayles but we didnt like it
and wuldnt let her.

Afternoon kits! Still a little cloudy from the Rita leftovers. then there's another front that will bring COOL weather. Hopeffully dry weather, too. Lows inthe 40s!

Meowmy has got a good pic of my tail, but it still in the camera and waiting for meowmy's sister to get it to her computer and then to meowmy's and then to photobucket...

H&S? Hope you and Meowmy Bobbie have a fun day! Hope her stidents don't forget too much!

Miss Tia! where are YOu!

Catch up later, Meomwy refilled my catnip mouse! Ari

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi H&S! Meowmy would love to be a fly on the wall and see the kids' reactions to the the kitty litter cakes!
Esp. the tootsie roll poop!
Meowmy gave the recipe to a friend and her husband is still laughing over it.

It has cooled off here. We didn't need the fans on last night. Meowmy slept so good, she didn't wake up until 9am! She should have been up at 7am to feed me. It's also sunny and blue skies. Need to look for a sunbeam.

How are all you kits today? Kinda quiet here, so I guess you are all at Roofie's. Think I'll head over there myself.

HI Tia!
Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy did it diffren this time. She dint mix the cakes an pudding. She put the layer of chocolater cak and a layer of vanilla cake and spred green pistachio puddin to top. THEn she crushed those vanilla sanwich cookies on top and spinkled with green sugar sprinkles and did the tootsie roll poop.
AN SHE TASTED IT! she let us have a wee wee bite of puddin.

Hi H&S! Meowmy would love to be a fly on the wall and see the kids' reactions to the the kitty litter cakes!
Esp. the tootsie roll poop!
Meowmy gave the recipe to a friend and her husband is still laughing over it.

It has cooled off here. We didn't need the fans on last night. Meowmy slept so good, she didn't wake up until 9am! She should have been up at 7am to feed me. It's also sunny and blue skies. Need to look for a sunbeam.

How are all you kits today? Kinda quiet here, so I guess you are all at Roofie's. Think I'll head over there myself.

HI Tia!
Ari

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi
Sweetharts
yur meowmy reel smart to make that kitty litter cake for the kittens in her class! It will be reel funny wen she shows it to them I bet!

They all go ewwwww an stuff then braggin bout eatin it an daring each offer I bet.

We see yu at Roofies reel quik, kay?

Oh meowmy says Wot Catster?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi
Sweetharts
yur meowmy reel smart to make that kitty litter cake for the kittens in her class! It will be reel funny wen she shows it to them I bet!

They all go ewwwww an stuff then braggin bout eatin it an daring each offer I bet.

We see yu at Roofies reel quik, kay?

Oh meowmy says Wot Catster?
Hi there Graycie, Go Go and Princesita! I lonely, none of my kitty buddies seems to be here today and I bored cuz the repairman don want me to help him
. Me an Tia wil meet you at Roofies if he is open? Is that ok? Cable and Ari don't seem to be around
. yur friends jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dey alllovedet dat kitty litter cake and ast for more an more!

Kids NOT in tootoorin ast for sum, too, but meowmy told em dey HAD to be in tootoorin to get sum, and now dey wans to miss P.E. and come to get help wif readin an maf so they get kitty litter ake.

She gave alla teeachers some, too,and they went EW but ate it up.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah c'mon Jasper n Tia an Sweetharts alla us make a party of seven an that's enuff to have lotsa fun! See ya at Roofus' (oh an Roofus an Lukey too)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mrowr! Hiss! Hiss! Spit-spit!!Mrowr! Hiss! Hiss! Spit-spit!!Mrowr! Hiss! Hiss! Spit-spit!!

I finally got on the computer last night and my post explaining why I wasn't on all day got lost! The meowmies were busy, then meowmy Jan had a headache and laid down, then Uncle Bob came over and the computer had to be turned off so he could check the fuse box then the meowmies left and didn't get back until late...

Then my post disappears and the internet dropped me!

Then meowmy spends all morning with her email and that takes FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway - how are my buds doing today?

Tia? I missed you!
Meet you at Roofie's for a chocolate shake?

H&S? Nice to hear meowmy Bobbie's cakes were appreciated. Any fighting over the tootsie poop?

Got more threads to read. Catch ya later! Ari

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Mrowr! Hiss! Hiss! Spit-spit!!Mrowr! Hiss! Hiss! Spit-spit!!Mrowr! Hiss! Hiss! Spit-spit!!

I finally got on the computer last night and my post explaining why I wasn't on all day got lost! The meowmies were busy, then meowmy Jan had a headache and laid down, then Uncle Bob came over and the computer had to be turned off so he could check the fuse box then the meowmies left and didn't get back until late...

Then my post disappears and the internet dropped me!

Then meowmy spends all morning with her email and that takes FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway - how are my buds doing today?

Tia? I missed you!
Meet you at Roofie's for a chocolate shake?

H&S? Nice to hear meowmy Bobbie's cakes were appreciated. Any fighting over the tootsie poop?

Got more threads to read. Catch ya later! Ari
hi ari, kiss kiss, i will be there in a minute, meet you in "our" corner booth...giggle

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WE EXCITED!!WE HAVE EACH LOST HALF A POUND! DOWN TO 13!! OH, JOY!

Meowmy sez if we lose half a pound more, she be thrilled and we just gotta MAYNTAIN it.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh Ari, yur meowmy had quite a day wif the puter problems an everything theer, we glad yu finly gotta talk to us.

We coongrauduate yu alreedy SWEETHEARTS on yur wate loss. kiss kiss kiss kiss luvs to yu
we luvs yu wotever!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ah you so sweet to us, sweeharts. meowmy is lame sumtimes and duzn't reed too carefully cuz she allas hurryin.

we sen kiss kiss to pir california gurls, too
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Gosh Ari, yur meowmy had quite a day wif the puter problems an everything theer, we glad yu finly gotta talk to us.

We coongrauduate yu alreedy SWEETHEARTS on yur wate loss. kiss kiss kiss kiss luvs to yu
we luvs yu wotever!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool morning to you kitties! Yeah, it was down in the 40s this morning. But it is sunny and lots of sunbeams!

I forgot to mention about Wednesday morning. I was looking outside and saw... Well, I don't know what it was but it scared me and made my tail fluff out! I told meowmy about it and she looked but couldn't see anything she said.

Hi Tia!
I'll be at Roofie's later.

Hope all you kitties have a great day! Ari

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Cool morning to you kitties! Yeah, it was down in the 40s this morning. But it is sunny and lots of sunbeams!

I forgot to mention about Wednesday morning. I was looking outside and saw... Well, I don't know what it was but it scared me and made my tail fluff out! I told meowmy about it and she looked but couldn't see anything she said.

Hi Tia!
I'll be at Roofie's later.

Hope all you kitties have a great day! Ari