Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah, we do, and she sez, "fare is fare," wutever thayt meen.
She sez her fud tasted gud an she feel COOL.

carolcat said:
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

U guz wone beeleeve this! meowmy is eeting her supper outta one of OUR dishes. it sez COOL CATS in the bottom. It jes canme outta the dishwasher.
What u tink of DAT?[/QUOT

WOW, maybe yur meowmy wanna be a cool cat like you boys S + H! Doz you ever eat outta HER dishes?

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi deer S&H. Dis iz Roofie an it wuz onlee about 75 degrees heer yesterday and iz supposed to be da same way today. We iz sorry it iz still so hot in Gawgia but it will kool down someday soon. Rufuz an Luky

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! I got meowmy up early this morning. It's grandmeowmy who is getting hard to wake up! She got an acupuncture treatment on Wednesday and she is getting the sleep she was missing from the pain in her neck.

It's supposed to be cooler today. It was in the 90s and so humid. We might get some of that mean ol' hurricane Rita's rain this weekend. I hope she is nicer than Katrina.

Caught another frog cuz meomwy is having a hard time getting the basement door to stay closed.
She won't let me chew on the frogs though.

I'm off for my morning nap. No sunbeams, darn it. Ari

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Yeah - sometimes!
HA HA!
I thinks you a pain in the neck MOST of the time Ari! One thing tho, you wanna be reel careful bout bitin them frogs! They can make you reel sick cuz som o them gots poisen stuff in there skin and the bad thing is, if you skares them they PP!
An since you grabbin them wif yur mouth
, well I dont gotta paint you a pikture, rite?
We be seein you and yur meowmy at Roofies in a lil bit, k? TRY to be good so you get to come or Tia be reel dissapointed and pout
, yur friends jasper and tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Nyah! Hyah! My tail is longer than Jasper's!
(Just teasing, buddy!)
Ari
i think maybee your tale seems long cuz you still a lil kitty, cuz my meowmy meshurd mine & its 13 inchs long. im all grone up now - is 13 inchs long for a kitty tale? - Cable
mine is almos as long as Cables - Java

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now yu guyse makin us wanna know if our tales is long or not. Hey meowmy wear's the tape mayshure thing?

See ya later we gonna fin out NOW!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Evening kits! Finally got a chance to post on my own thread!
Meowmy wouldn't share!

I seem to have caused a run on tape measures! As soon as meowmy gets the camera back to her sister's you'll see a pic of my tail. And the rest of me. Meowmy had hoped to do it today, but sister is out of town!

Been quiet today. Humid but not as hot. Makes you want to nap all day.

Meowmy found out I've been cuddling with grandmeowmy at night! Well, grandmeowmy is still awake and meowmy has crashed and I still need loving!

I hear we are going to have another Legion of Super Kitties rescue tomorrow. Gotta wash out my speedo.

Hi Tia!
Ari

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Meowmy wouldn't share!

I seem to have caused a run on tape measures! As soon as meowmy gets the camera back to her sister's you'll see a pic of my tail. And the rest of me. Meowmy had hoped to do it today, but sister is out of town!

Meowmy found out I've been cuddling with grandmeowmy at night! Well, grandmeowmy is still awake and meowmy has crashed and I still need loving!

I hear we are going to have another Legion of Super Kitties rescue tomorrow. Gotta wash out my speedo.

Hi Tia!
Ari
hi ari, this tia. i can't wait to see new piktures of my hansom boyfriend wif the looongest tail!
is there gonna be piktures of you in yur speedo ari? does i have to wear a bathing suit cuz i don have one
, luv from yur tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, we take off at noon. We meet at da bar an grill bout 11:00 or so. All Smidge gotta do is blink.

Meowmy wouldn't share!

Hi Tia!
Ari

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We done meshurin an we all gots short tales -- only bout 10" each -- but we got picshure of meowmy's foster, Daisy, we cant meshure her, but her tale luk reely long to us. Is it long as yurs, Ari?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh daisy prretty!

is she cumin to texas?

we bout reddy...sweetharts, u reddy? fly in tornado with us, ok?

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

We done meshurin an we all gots short tales -- only bout 10" each -- but we got picshure of meowmy's foster, Daisy, we cant meshure her, but her tale luk reely long to us. Is it long as yurs, Ari?