Help me;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

allnatural585

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not a lot of changes this morning. Lizzy keeps walking in and out of litter box and up and down laying on the living room floor. She will come out to where I am making breakfast and meow and then walk away. I have tried following her to see if she's trying to lead me somewhere but she just plops down!! She's almost got the pregnant little waddle about her, you can surely tell she's uncomfortable.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Well, if we go by the mid-April estimate, say the 15th, then Monday is June 15th, which would put her at 60 days. So possibly by next next weekend you'll have kittens. But you still have to give or take a few days on either side for not really knowing. You're getting there! Sounds like her nesting instincts are starting to kick in though! :)

Last edited:

allnatural585

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Lizzy is breathing hard and fast.. Not panting. Usually she won't let me touch her belly but she has the last few times I walked past her. She seems to be comfortable for now!! Hoping kittens are coming soon!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Okay, maybe she's in pre-labor or labor for real this time! :). Keep us posted!

allnatural585

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I thought I did earlier but haven't noticed it since. I have been trying to give her her space. Just fed her and she got up to eat and is back to laying down already. She is surely looking for a safe spot so I keep making more nests for her!! Lol everywhere u turn there is a blanket! Lol.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I am nominating you for most concerned cat parent of the year! It will happen though. She will have those babies eventually! :)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
While you are waiting, check out the "Help With Cat In Labor" thread.

Last edited:

allnatural585

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haha!! Thanks;) I am paranoid but have never experienced anything like this. Lizzy was our families first kitty... The kids are always asking me questions and I hate the unknown! I was also like this for all 3 of my children's birth... Anxious and impatient!!! I just hope all goes well! I have told my mom all week.. I think today well today she's doing this or that... Today tho she really weird! Going to read some more;)

allnatural585

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Her kitty business is sort of bloody and she wants to be right on my lap. Not panting but heavy breathing... Please stay close as I am will a mess! My oldest daughter has been a car birth... She's not here this weekend to help me they it!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
What about your oldest daughter? You had her in a car? You're not making sense. It's the cat having babies - not you! Calm yourself! :)

allnatural585

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hahahahahaha!!! So funny auto correct is great. Sorry I will try to proof read next time. I should say my step daughter has experienced a cat birth at her moms house. She's not here tho so it's just me.. My husband gets queezy with this stuff so... I am just watching... Remaining calm surprisingly enough. Thanks for being there! I will surely be posting soon!

allnatural585

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Something is definitely happening. She's licking like a lot... Switching sides and up and down. its sad but sort of funny trying to watch her make her space!

allnatural585

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Fell asleep waiting and nothing so going to bed and will see what happens.